to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
admin

Here is How to Update Your New Feedback System

the following is a "Walk through" for updating the new Feedback (FB) system with your existing profile comments...

Currently Airborne101 is is working on updating your feedback from the "official feedback thread" to carry over your existing feedback...

<<<BUYERS>>>

#1 Ok, if you go through all of the FS Topics, that you have bought something in, you will now see the feedback box at the top of all the FS Topics / Threads in the BST forums

#2 If you, the buyer will then click on the words or link titled: "Submit feedback for this topic", the new feedback (FB) system will automatically carry over and paste the URL of the topic for you regarding this particular FB comment and transaction.

#3 At that point, you can say what you want to say about the item / transaction and indicate that you were the buyer. This will update the seller's feedback with your comment and a link to the topic that you had in common with that seller.

<<<SELLERS>>>

#1 You will have to update the buyer's FB in a slightly different procedure.. The buyer can go to the past FS Topic and update your FB for you, but you as the seller will need to update the buyer's feedback page - not the FS Topic...

To update the FB for a "Buyer", sellers must go to the FB Page to update a buyer's Feedback.

#2, once the seller is on that page, he will need to copy and paste the member name of the buyer that he wants to update in the "member name" box

#3 After you have pasted the name of buyer in that box, click on "Leave Feedback" (FB). On the FB page, there is a box that reads, "Rating Summary". This is where you say something about the transaction such as, "great buyer, fast payment - thank you"

#4 click on the "type" of FB you want to leave (positive, neutral, or negative).

#5 the field titled, "URL to the trade" is the website address or link to the actual thread or topic of the transaction. This is where you will probably need to open up a new browser window and go find the For Sale (FS) Topic concerning this buyer. Once you find the right topic, copy the URL (web address) and paste it in the "URL to the trade" box.

#6 In the "Item Traded" box, you simply put what you sold to the buyer, then in the last area - you leave the default choice "seller" checked because in this example, you are the seller and then click "submit feedback" and your done.

.............that may sound a little complicated but if you read it though a few times, its really not hard at all and pretty simple actually. I see that there are currently dozens of FB comments left already and this system has only been up a few hours, so most of you seem to be getting the hang of it.........

Earlier, I said that admins and ml2 people can carry over your existing feedback (existing profile comments) for you - and we can.... The only problem with doing this for you is that the links to the actual trade, or purchase are not going to be correct as we have no idea. So for this system to actually work and be accurate, buyers need to go back and update their seller's FB and sellers need to go back and update their buyer's Feedback (FB). Please let me know with a post in this topic that you don't really care about the link to the previous transaction for your feedback and that you want me to go ahead and update it for you and I will begin to carry it over for you.

any questions?

Edited by admin
title edit

Hey admin, would you mind taking the time to carry my feedbacks from my profile page to the new feedback system ? Your work will really be appreciated.

Thank you,

Newold.

Moved ~Dodge

Edited by airborne101

I have a ton of comment feedback and many of the people on there are no longer active and the sale threads were from before the bst are got changed... Could someone put all that over for me?

Moved ~Airborne101

Edited by airborne101

Great idea. This will really help with keeping all transactions honest. Could you please transfer my FB over?

Moved. ~Airborne101

Edited by airborne101

You probably have no idea what im going to ask for...

But, if you could transfer my feedback, that would be great! Thanks! :)

Moved ~Airborne101

Edited by airborne101

Guest eckoman11

I'd definitely appreciate my current feedback being carried over to the new system. I know you have a lot of requests though, so I know you're backed up.

if this is the proper way to ask for it I'll add myself to the list