to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
2Wheels4Ever

made a feild near oregon city

looking for fun chill people who are trust worthy and want to have a good time. we are not to in to mil sim, we usually just play in jeans and a t shirt. its free. bring your own gun and ammo. the field is in progress and we are still working on it. we have a waiver form for you to sign just as a precaution. let me know if your interested at all. we play around twice a month. next game is this sunday from 9ish to around 2-3 ish. property is not mine but a friends. so please treat it with respect or we will quickly lose this privilege.

400 fps limit

snipers not welcome

looking for fun chill people who are trust worthy and want to have a good time. we are not to in to mil sim, we usually just play in jeans and a t shirt. its free. bring your own gun and ammo. the field is in progress and we are still working on it. we have a waiver form for you to sign just as a precaution. let me know if your interested at all. we play around twice a month. next game is this sunday from 9ish to around 2-3 ish. property is not mine but a friends. so please treat it with respect or we will quickly lose this privilege.

400 fps limit

snipers not welcome

Do I need to be 17 to sign the waiver, cause I really want to come really bad??...give me a txt please and let me know what's up thanks...503-459-7863

There is no age limit. I think the youngest is about 15ish and we have a couple ex marines/army guys that are close to 40. The waiver just has a big list on it and you everyone signs before we play.

Andrew/suckuhsauce. . . haha, you alraedy played with us man.

We are really laid back and not really looking to do the whole team/tournament thing going. I don't think that this field could support more than 20 people or so. I am going to be working on the field a lot this summer so I am not too sue how much playing there will be going on, we will see though. I will keep people posted.

as far as camping goes. . probably not. its not actually my land, but my aunt's, who lets me use it.