hydralover

Got the new car

Of course you did, you are upset and are only looking for what upsets you. I'm sure others who would read it could get either implication, but based on the other positive things I said about that particular vehicle, they would assume I also meant the positive response. Welcome to typing on the internet, not everyone stops to spellcheck/use grammar. (otherwise I'd harp on you for saying you "laced" cognitive capacity. laced it with what? cocaine? didn't know you could smoke it :a-salute: )

I'm saying I agree with your last paragraph, as it is similar to what I already stated (which you are focusing on the punctuation, rather than the message)

lol you're hopeless. Give that sentence to ANYONE and they'll read it the same way I did. Your comma placement, yet lack of a period imply it to be read in the way I did. And I dunno where you got the idea that I'm upset... I'm not upset; I simply think that your definition of rice lacks specificity.

Yes, I indeed missed a "k" in typing out "lacked." However, the resulting sentence didn't make sense, so it was pretty obvious that there was something that was mistyped. In your post, it could be read either way.

I'm saying I agree with your last paragraph, as it is similar to what I already stated (which you are focusing on the punctuation, rather than the message)

I'm not focusing on punctuation at all, I was explaining where and why the miscommunication occurred.

As for my last paragraph, saying that a rear spoiler would keep the butt planted while taking high speed turns regardless of the presence of a front spoiler and regardless of the drivetrain, that directly contradicts your statement that (and I quote)

my personal views on rice would be:

wings/spoilers on a FWD car.

lol you're hopeless. Give that sentence to ANYONE and they'll read it the same way I did. Your comma placement, yet lack of a period imply it to be read in the way I did. And I dunno where you got the idea that I'm upset... I'm not upset; I simply think that your definition of rice lacks specificity.

Yes, I indeed missed a "k" in typing out "lacked." However, the resulting sentence didn't make sense, so it was pretty obvious that there was something that was mistyped. In your post, it could be read either way.

anyone? really? do you only know english teachers? why do I need to define rice as I see it anyways? its an opinion man, get over it. your car is legit and the only thing that I REALLY dislike about it is the strip lights you want to do, I think they are annoying and tacky. GET. OVER. IT.

I'm not focusing on punctuation at all, I was explaining where and why the miscommunication occurred.

Really?

Maybe you should use proper punctuation.

As for my last paragraph, saying that a rear spoiler would keep the butt planted while taking high speed turns regardless of the presence of a front spoiler and regardless of the drivetrain, that directly contradicts your statement that (and I quote)

should I have clarified that I was referring to street cars (since your car is a street car and RD's photo is of a track car?)

anyone? really? do you only know english teachers? why do I need to define rice as I see it anyways? its an opinion man, get over it. your car is legit and the only thing that I REALLY dislike about it is the strip lights you want to do, I think they are annoying and tacky. GET. OVER. IT.

Yes, anyone. Try it.

I'm asking you about your definition of rice because it's different from mine. And strip lights? What strip lights? I never said that I wanted to do strip lights. I think underglow is annoying and tacky as well.

should I have clarified that I was referring to street cars (since your car is a street car and RD's photo is of a track car?)

Street car, track car, physics is the same. And if you race a "street car" (as I do), then who is to say they're different?

Yes, anyone. Try it.

I'm asking you about your definition of rice because it's different from mine. And strip lights? What strip lights? I never said that I wanted to do strip lights. I think underglow is annoying and tacky as well.

Street car, track car, physics is the same. And if you race a "street car" (as I do), then who is to say they're different?

LOL <AT> Physics are the same.

what makes a track car and a street car different?

Engine power.

Weight.

Street legality.

Parts.

Sponsorship.

Tires.

That's like saying "what's the difference between a Chevy impala and a NASCAR STOCK CAR? they are the same shape and the physics are the same."

what strip lights? these strip lights:

Things that will be done soon: (Approx. Cost: 140)

Green interior lighting + footwells

you really want to know how I determine what is rice to me or not? I friggin look at it. if I think it looks gaudy and ugly and its an asian import: it's damn rice.

I've already said your car is legit so please for the love of whatever you believe in, get over it, and grow some thicker skin.

LOL <AT> Physics are the same.

what makes a track car and a street car different?

Engine power.

Weight.

Street legality.

Parts.

Sponsorship.

Tires.

That's like saying "what's the difference between a Chevy impala and a NASCAR STOCK CAR? they are the same shape and the physics are the same."

what strip lights? these strip lights:

you really want to know how I determine what is rice to me or not? I friggin look at it. if I think it looks gaudy and ugly and its an asian import: it's damn rice.

I've already said your car is legit so please for the love of whatever you believe in, get over it, and grow some thicker skin.

Nope. When taking a turn, it doesn't matter what car you have; a wing is going to provide wanted downforce. Simple as that. I didn't say that a street car and a track car are entirely the same, I was talking about the physics of a spoiler.

About the lights, you have no idea what I was talking about... You don't know what I had in mind, you don't know what it would look like, so you can have no possible judgment on whether it's gaudy, ugly, ricey, or looks good. I'll post up pics when I get the lights in, and you can judge then.

Edited by hydralover

:cringe:

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I like it because it's your car and I know you. And I also know you're working on it and tuning it. So thats why I like it.

If it was another person's car, I wouldn't like it.

Tried to keep it simple there. :/

I've just read a study on Yahoo! about the cars that get tickets the most, and it also stated that 61% of tC drivers are women.

Just thought you'd like to know, lol.

Is that a new hookah I see?

lawl

lol no, it's a limited slip differential for my car :)

I like your car more now. :a-grin:

Are you gonna get a shop to install that? Seems like it'd be a helluva job to DIY unless you've got the right tools and a shop/garage to work in.

it also stated that 61% of tC drivers are women.

That COULD be a good thing. :a-laugh:

I've just read a study on Yahoo! about the cars that get tickets the most, and it also stated that 61% of tC drivers are women.

Just thought you'd like to know, lol.

Yeah, I know that girls dig my car. It gets chicks. You were saying? :P

I like your car more now. :a-grin:

Are you gonna get a shop to install that? Seems like it'd be a helluva job to DIY unless you've got the right tools and a shop/garage to work in.

lol just to be clear, my HIDs are 6000K... So bright white with just the slightest tinge of blue. The pictures make the lights seem much more blue due to exposure time. What else don't you like about it?

You going to install the LSD yourself?

Yeah, I'm going to drop the subframe and remove the tranny for clutch + front sway bar. Then I'll drop/remove again for clutch/flywheel when I go turbo.