admin

Congrats to our MOST POPULAR

Today, I noticed that there were quite a few replies to a Birthday Greeting for one of our forum members...

http://www.airsoftforum.com/board/Happy-Bi...en-t196012.html

To my surprise there were nearly 40 replies to his birthday greeting topic by the time I noticed it. In that thread, carbonfibreguy said:

This will be the longest birthday thread eva
which got me thinking and wondering if it actually was....

So, I changed the display view filters for the Birthday Greeting announcements forum and LO AND BEHOLD IT ACTUALLY WAS / IS the most popular birthday thread that we have ever had...

Funny thing is... Kavurcen was also the most popular guy last year for 2009 as well with 20 replies in that thread and 300 page views followed closely by the following members ordered on the number of replies...

Here are the top 5 most popular members of all time (so far) according to the number of replies for their b-day greetings !!

Kavurcen (two years running)

OpSic66

Blackpig

vietec

Eat My M4

Edited by admin
title edit

oh goodie, kavurcen needed a confidence boost really bad.

I love you too, dino, just don't rage too hard when you get 3 replies in June :a-laugh:

For an hour in chat, everyone was talking about me being "the most popular guy on ASF"... I just thought I was just that awesome, then I saw the announcement, LOL.

Thanks guys!

And it only took you 5,944 posts! Even though post counts don't mean that much, that's still a lot compared to my 200 posts. haha

Now we should announce it on a wider scale! :O

Obama: "I am very very pleased to announce a new tradition in our country. The most popular member on an online Airsoft forum is... Kavurcen

!"

And isn't strange how Kav isn't Elite Status.......great job Kav!.....although I have to wonder too....Vainguard would be second.... :a-grin:

well he was an elite member but with a 40% warning, I had to yank that a few weeks ago. Yesterday (as you know) I realized that he's the most popular guy here according to the replies in his b-day thread... love em or hate him - he does try hard to be a good guy for the most part.

Today, I noticed that another administrator lowered his warning the other day for good behavior and helping new members... Today, I decided to go ahead and lower his warning some more and add him back to the free seller member group since he was hounding me about that a few weeks ago.

Kavurcen, I believe in second chances for people and I know you're young so it's hard to check your attitude at the door sometimes, but I think you're a pretty good guy for the most part - so hang in there... I appreciate all the time you spend here even you can be a pain in the hind end sometimes.. :-) Most of us have all been there where you are, but just know "like all things, this too shall pass". ...The pressures of adolescence will soon pass and things will start to balance out a little for you so keep up the good attitude.

of all time? I don't know about that. back in the good old days it was Bronco5150 and I know some of the senior members would agree.. he knew his stuff. and before that Kyrptik for sure

but I guess going only by bday replies it makes sense

well he was an elite member but with a 40% warning, I had to yank that a few weeks ago. Yesterday (as you know) I realized that he's the most popular guy here according to the replies in his b-day thread... love em or hate him - he does try hard to be a good guy for the most part.

Today, I noticed that another administrator lowered his warning the other day for good behavior and helping new members... Today, I decided to go ahead and lower his warning some more and add him back to the free seller member group since he was hounding me about that a few weeks ago.

Kavurcen, I believe in second chances for people and I know you're young so it's hard to check your attitude at the door sometimes, but I think you're a pretty good guy for the most part - so hang in there... I appreciate all the time you spend here even you can be a pain in the hind end sometimes.. :-) Most of us have all been there where you are, but just know "like all things, this too shall pass". ...The pressures of adolescence will soon pass and things will start to balance out a little for you so keep up the good attitude.

I definitely appreciate it and I'll try my best to live up to expectations.

of all time? I don't know about that. back in the good old days it was Bronco5150 and I know some of the senior members would agree.. he knew his stuff. and before that Kyrptik for sure

but I guess going only by bday replies it makes sense

Yeah, Bwonky was definitely popular, probably much more so than me, and I realize I'm just being passed the torch so I take my new title with a grain of salt :D

Congrats Kav, I suggest that EVERYONE PM you a congrats PM. MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

ISHANKYOU!!!!!

I love you Kav.

I made hightower post outside of BST! Now that's an accomplishment, :a-laugh:

Congrats Kav, I suggest that EVERYONE PM you a congrats PM. MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

NO, PLEASE DON'T. Authorized Seller Free has a 100 message inbox LOL.