Sign in to follow this  
panaba453

MY FIRST AIRSOFT GAME WHAT DO I NEED? PLEASE HELP

I will attending my first ever airsoft game in Tampa in about 1 month from now,,,,What I need to know is ,how much ammo will I need for the day, What is the average amount used in a day of airsoft , Since I never played ,im unsure,,,, how many mags should I have in my vest. I would hate to run out. I own a Echo 1 M5-J and 1- 200 round clip ( I know I need more than 1 mag ) and then I own the new CYMA CMO-048 AK-47 With the stock 600 mag and 1 - 1000 hi cap mag.. if there is anything else you might think a first timmer should bring to the game ,,please help me out with some suggestions......

things I have so far

echo1 mp5-j 1-200 cap mag

CYMA cmo-048 AK47 with 1 -600 cap mag and 1-1000 cap mag

camo pants and shirt

camo camel water backpack

ST11-2B Airsoft Paintball FACE Mask

camo tactical vest

black work boots

padded black work gloves

if there is anything else I need please let me know

Edited by panaba453

The ammo you use up depends on your playing style and rate of fire on your gun. On average, you should bring at least 2000 BBs which should last about a day if used in a good amount. Hydration is a must. Get a few bottles or jugs in the car or carry it with you in a hydration bladder. Unjamming rod, incase of a bb stuck. A waiver if your field requires and Monies.

Edited by Blackhawk 5

I will attending my first ever airsoft game in Tampa in about 1 month from now,,,,What I need to know is ,how much ammo will I need for the day, What is the average amount used in a day of airsoft , Since I never played ,im unsure,,,, how many mags should I have in my vest. I would hate to run out. I own a Echo 1 M5-J and 1- 200 round clip ( I know I need more than 1 mag ) and then I own the new CYMA CMO-048 AK-47 With the stock 600 mag and 1 - 1000 hi cap mag.. if there is anything else you might think a first timmer should bring to the game ,,please help me out with some suggestions......

things I have so far

echo1 mp5-j 1-200 cap mag

CYMA cmo-048 AK47 with 1 -600 cap mag and 1-1000 cap mag

camo pants and shirt

ST11-2B Airsoft Paintball FACE Mask

camo tactical vest

black work boots

padded black work gloves

if there is anything else I need please let me know

Everything you listed is a good starting point. Now there is two catergories of what to bring: Stuff to bring on your body and stuff to bring that stays in your car.

On your body:

Gear to bring you pretty much have covered. Just bring one of those rifles. On your rifle I'd suggest getting at least 2-4 more high caps. Unless you're like me and don't use high caps then you'd want at least 4 mids. Make sure you have an extra battery for that gun too. As for ammo, it depends on your play style. For example I hold no more than one thousand rounds on me plus the ammo in my mags and I almost never use full auto. So safe side for most people would maybe be 2 thousand rounds. I would also suggest trying to get ahold of a sidearm and a holster. If you cant find a holster then stick it in one of your m4 mag pouchs on your vest, it sorta works.

Now most tac vests have the hydration bladder pouch so buy one and stick it in the pouch. If not buy a hydration bladder at walmart or a sporting goods store. If you could bring some sort of snack. Like trail mix or a protein bar or something like that. You never know when you might need something and there is no firing going on. I carry around some gum. Keep a cell on you, you never know when you'll need it, just keep it in a safe place. Radio would help and so would a watch.

In your car:

Whatever rifle you didnt bring on you leave in the car, it could be a backup just in case. Bring some tools, ex. screwdrivers, unjamming rods, etc Now when I say tools I mean tools for a quick fix not a full repair. Water is a must, bring at LEAST one gallon. As for food bring something that wont slow you down in the long run. don't forget any paperwork that might be needed. Almost every game I have attended needed some sort of waiver. At this moment this is all I could think of.

So have fun out there bro! :a-salute:

Whatever waiver the field has, food, water, just like everything said

I keep my extra BBs in a bottle, just a cleaned dried water bottle, so I can refill speed-loaders if I have to.

and on that note, u want to take speed loaders so u can refill mags, if you are allowed to.

A pistol. Definitely a pistol. Like the guy in cod6 says, "sometimes it's faster to switch to ur sidearm than to reload ur gun." words of wisdom, definitely.

I'm a Newbie when it comes to cartridges but I thought u don't really need a speed- reloader for hi-caps, since u just pour it into a reservoir? Or am I thinking of those cheap ones that come with spring loaded junk rifles that coat like 30 bucks? Lol

Edited by Antinoch

A pistol. Definitely a pistol. Like the guy in cod6 says, "sometimes it's faster to switch to ur sidearm than to reload ur gun." words of wisdom, definitely.

I'm a Newbie when it comes to cartridges but I thought u don't really need a speed- reloader for hi-caps, since u just pour it into a reservoir? Or am I thinking of those cheap ones that come with spring loaded junk rifles that coat like 30 bucks? Lol

First... Im pretty sure this guy played in his game already so maybe this would be a type of necropost.

Yeah I agree with the pistol comment but it has to be a good pistol.

A person would need a speedloader for midcaps.

First... Im pretty sure this guy played in his game already so maybe this would be a type of necropost.

Yeah I agree with the pistol comment but it has to be a good pistol.

A person would need a speedloader for midcaps.

sorry but he said in 1 month from when he posted this. its only been about 10 - 15 days xD

:)

Seeing as he currently has no mid-cap mags (I think...) he wouldn't need a speedloader right? Just maybe a bag of BBs with a funnel or something. Although you probably should get a mid-cap; I think some fields limit you to one high-cap mag per person, right?

I believe the guy said he planned on investing on a few mid-caps, either here or on another thread. Thats the only reason you'd need a speedloader. So yeah you're correct.

Yes high-cap restrictions are on some events, but not all games.