Sign in to follow this  
hydralover

@ Romeo_Delta

You got the same taste as my brother (elmizzt, he came around here before OT was Elite-Only and was part of the Selena Gomez thing), he likes her, so... Just introducing you if you haven't already heard.

Edited by hydralover

I think it might be the fact that Selena looks like she could be taken advantage of, whereas this girl looks like she's into some crazy, possible dangerous sex stuff.

To quote Spike Spiegel: "I love a woman who can kick my a**."

Personally, after having dated a girl that read romance novels and was all 'little house with a white picket fence' in her ambitions, I SERIOUSLY want to date a gal who can properly rape a rapist. Rrrrrrrroooowwwwllll.....

Lion said what I was getting at. I like Selena because she's cute. Light is hot, but when I imagine being in a relationship it's with a cute girl, but if I just want sex it's with a hot girl. Not that I wouldn't sex a cute girl, but I don't know. Kind of weird to explain.

You're with your hot girlfriend in public. Your friend says to you "Bro, she is BANGIN! You're so lucky to be tapping that E'ERY NIGHT!"

You're with your cute girlfriend in public. Your friend says to you "Bro, you guys look so cute together. :3"

^This is kind of how I imagine it.

Also, Spud, when it has to do with Selena it's no fair to keep it to PM. Everyone deserves to be involved.

Last girl I dated was cute as all get out. I just wanted a relationship. The girl before that was hot as FUUUUUUU and I just tried to get into her pants...If I was man enough to make a move on it, I would have gotten some. Just sayin.

yeah I dated that singer for a couple months... shes actually really rude. every thing has to be her way if it isnt, or if you talk to some one else for half a minute shes like WTF and avoids you for a couple days.

this was not a lie,

it was a joke.

Romeo - I know exactly what you're saying, and feel the same way, haha. My gf is super cute :D But nobody would classify her as hot... But yes, cute :3 > hot. I'll leave the hot chicks for the frat guys.

But IMO, Lights is between cute and hot ;D

Edited by hydralover

I don't like how she wears a ton of makeup, and I'd never date her, but she's hot. Especially for hollywood, there are like no hot chicks that are famous, there are like 3 lol