Sign in to follow this  
nandato

Upgrade Compatbility with Black Eagle m6

Hey Everyone, Its my first time here on these forums but I've been surfing them for a while and its awesome.

My question is, what upgrades are compatible with the swiss arms black eagle m6?

So Far I have installed a UTG Bushmaster upgrade kit. I was wondering if I could slap on like a stronger laylax spring or what not for the vsr sniper into my m6. I don't know much about snipers so I don't if all sniper springs or other components are interchangeable. Also where could I buy the spring? Besides the spring, is there anything else compatible with this gun?

Any info would be very helpful. Thanks

Hey Everyone, Its my first time here on these forums but I've been surfing them for a while and its awesome.

My question is, what upgrades are compatible with the swiss arms black eagle m6?

So Far I have installed a UTG Bushmaster upgrade kit. I was wondering if I could slap on like a stronger laylax spring or what not for the vsr sniper into my m6. I don't know much about snipers so I don't if all sniper springs or other components are interchangeable. Also where could I buy the spring? Besides the spring, is there anything else compatible with this gun?

Any info would be very helpful. Thanks

oh boy... black eagle m6... doesnt sound too good. well, if you throw in a stronger spring, the sear (its the thing that catches the piston when you pull the bolt back) will break, rendering it inopperable. the m6 is mostly proprietary so there wont be many upgrade parts for it.

Ah, as I had not hoped for. I had originally bought it for 15$ as "broken" but it was just the hop up. Then I bought that 35$ utg master upgrade for it making it about 400+ or so fps with .20g. So overall it shoots well but not getting the looks or performance I want it to be compared to the others people have posted. I was hoping I could work with it but seeing it as a clone then I can understand that its pretty much the best it can be. Thanks for the input though

Any suggestions on whats a good base gun to use and if wanted be upgrade/mod, etc ? No L9s though =\