1swimmerman

vfc scar upgrading fps

hi I just bought a vfc scar for the purpose of upgrading and I was wondering what would be neccesary to get this gun up to 400 fps (playing on 100 acres of forest :)) would it need an entirely new gearbox or just new spring and spring guide? no idea please help

I have heard of many VFC's come with a 350fps stock spring, however the sometimes also include an extra spring in the box which is usually a m120 from my understanding. That would leave me to believe that the stock internals can handle a m120 spring just fine, which will put you at 400fps.

I have heard of many VFC's come with a 350fps stock spring, however the sometimes also include an extra spring in the box which is usually a m120 from my understanding. That would leave me to believe that the stock internals can handle a m120 spring just fine, which will put you at 400fps.

Thanks I will do just that also anybody have any idea what optics I should get for this?