Sign in to follow this  
first_recon

anyone wanna play around rancho cucamonga

wow what a girl if you afriad man don't worry about it just keep reading. kind of a chick thing to say...... the reason we play is cause all of the fields have funky hours and all of our guns shoot too hard. so don't worry kid plus me and my team wouldnt wanna go to DFF and work you and all of your friends. hahahahaha and if you ever feel froggy we will play you anytime

Yeah, that's the way to convince people to come play with you. Insult people and and make try yourself look macho. Just saying, you're coming off as a pretentious jerk, and a bit of a newbie. On a side note, flaming other members is actually against the rules, please don't do that. (that's you too Jub) I mean, it wasn't nice to call 'em idiots. That said, I agree with Jub, you probably should just hit the local fields (DFF CQB) and not risk any sort of trouble. Loopholes or not, it's no better of an idea than backyard airsoft. Schools at night just don't seem like a good idea at all. I mean, "Kind of legal" games aren't the sort most airsofters would like to find themselves at. And I don't mean to lecture, but the last thing airsoft needs is people getting in trouble with Johnny law, and more bad press. Besides, if you're guns are shooting hot, how hard is it to swap in a weaker spring? As for the hours, they seem reasonable to me, what makes them unfavorable for you? Is it work or school or something?

Edited by Spudenater

me and about four or five guys play around rancho at a couple less then legal places lol but it is awesome. hit me up if you are down you can message or e mail me . we play alot as well

There is a group of people who play in redlands on a regular basis on Saturdays. I've actually not played with them on a saturday but I plan to soon once I get my new GBBR. They play in the same place every week and I don't think they've ever had a problem with playing there. Its at the "end" of california street where it dumps into the wash across from the AFB. I've heard they normally have only 5 or 6 but have had pretty big games occasionally. Redlands is only about 15 minutes from Rancho so not too bad of a drive. There is also a group that plays in mentone on sundays. I think they play off newport ave in mentone at the following coordinates: 34.078632,-117.080615 Just type that into google maps and you'll see right where it is. Its on the right side of the road.

Your right I am sorry but I just don't appreciate some dude calling me an idiot and yea my work shedule gets in the way same with everyone else. It is just hard to find people to play and the when you have to try and all meet at a spacific window of hours it's hard I wanna find a place with no hours that we can go play anytime. And I will check out that place in redlands fer sure but the only thing is weekends are tough for my team we all work but I'm sure I will figure something out well if anyone knows any spots maybe even that are open Mondays or Tuesdays let me or and if anyone wants to play hit me up