Sign in to follow this  
snowboardmaniacq

tanaka m700

hey guys im new on this forum I've been airsofting for a few years now and I have decided I want to get a sniper rifle. I have 2 aeg's and a few pistols which don't matter but I have been looking for a tanaka 700 the police model like the remington 700 looks like this only it has a lack stock: http://www.airsoftextreme.com/store/index....products_id=316

So I wanted to know if there is a place I can buy it in the U.S. because I don't want to have to deal with out of country shipping I hear its a pain. Otherwise is redwolfairsoft any good? I have always bought from a local shop and a few other sites that don't sell gas sniper so any suggestions would be very nice. I really don't want a spring one but if it comes down to that I might go that route. so thanks to anyone who happens to read this and respond

ok well if anyone has any other good ideas for a decent gas sniper id be very grateful since it seems I might just have to order it from out of country. has anyone here had any trouble getting a tanaka through u.s. customs?

I really like the AICS. It is super solid and takes all the M700 upgrades(except outer barrel is different). lI have the KJW M700 takedown which is good, but I like how solid the AICS is. It has nice adjustable cheek weld adjustment and length of pull adjustments and it has some built in sling loops that are perfectly located.

Its a bit more expensive but worth it in the long run. Choose your base gun carefully because your stuck with it and all your upgrades are based on it.