to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
airsoftSCAR

Pay It Forwards Thread V.2.

So... did you ever get the sights? I have some hi-caps I want to get rid of.

Uhh he said I got them (as in claiming and such) and he will ship them when he sent out another package to someone else that was pending or something. But I haven't received them yet.

Thanks for the red dots!

So now I want to give away a m4/m16 carry handle rail. First one to PM me gets it, 100% free!

However, I'm incredibly busy at school with finals and such so it might not ship until June 3.

I have a nice scope I would like to put up on here if anyone has any VN style highcaps or mids

I know this forum is for giving away for free, im just saying if anyone puts up m4 highcaps that are vn, ill take them and put my scope up

so is this thread still going? I'm waiting for someone to offer up any desert BDU so I can give something away. I've read the thread and seen that theres arguments about things being airsoft related or not. Since I'm just getting my stuff and trying to build on it I could give away a video game (Unreal 3 for ps3, spotless but not in original case).

Edited by Rukus

so is this thread still going? I'm waiting for someone to offer up any desert BDU so I can give something away. I've read the thread and seen that theres arguments about things being airsoft related or not. Since I'm just getting my stuff and trying to build on it I could give away a video game (Unreal 3 for ps3, spotless but not in original case).

Well I got the last iteam which was a M4 Carry Handle Rail.

im puting up a slightly used M4 Modstock.

I have a 300 round SRC M4 highcap and a Dboys 60 round midcap. I'll let them go as a pair. Both of them are full metal.

I'll take them, thank you!

I have a 7.5 size woodland cap (made by Propper International, Inc.) and a multicam pouch, not sure exactly what kind (MOLLE style, has elastic bands inside to keep things in place, one of the zipper pulls is MIA)

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e25/Ariu...id/IMG_3366.jpg

Edited by Arius

I'll take them, thank you!

I have a 7.5 size woodland cap (made by Propper International, Inc.) and a multicam pouch, not sure exactly what kind (MOLLE style, has elastic bands inside to keep things in place, one of the zipper pulls is MIA)

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e25/Ariu...id/IMG_3366.jpg

no one?

when I recieve my vert grip I will most likely put up something of good value

k the grip came in so im putting in an m4 highcap, I think its like 300-400 rds

Bump, it's only free stuff, guys :)

What's still left? And I have a 8.4v 1200 mAh small type battery I'm willing to part with.

If anyone has any pistol grips/frames or lower receivers I'd love to have one or two. Working on a cannon project that will hopefully be done by the end of the year.

What's still left? And I have a 8.4v 1200 mAh small type battery I'm willing to part with.

If anyone has any pistol grips/frames or lower receivers I'd love to have one or two. Working on a cannon project that will hopefully be done by the end of the year.

I believe it's the M4 hicap, which might be taken...

I have two off brand acu 1qt canteen pouches. they are not gov issue, so the acu isnt 100% exact. they would make a great holster for a gatorade bottle full of gatorade, water, rum, what have you. free to whoever wants them. when I say free, I mean, follow the thread, I pay shipping, when you get them, you put up something of equal or greater value for grabs, and you pay shipping on that item.

my 2x 1qt canteens pouches have been claimed by EDI 1st.

<AT>EDI, when I get the money, I will send them out. they should be sent by this weekend.

So...I have no clue what's happening....but still haven't received the pouches yet....

If nothing is going to happen, I'm just going to suck it up and post my part up.

Edited by EDI 1st

Sorry bro, I totally forgot. Lost my internet usage till recently. Ill get them sent out next week sometime. Pm me ur address again.

So...I have no clue what's happening....but still haven't received the pouches yet....

If nothing is going to happen, I'm just going to suck it up and post my part up.

Bumpin' it up...

This is AirsoftSCAR's new account.. The old one stopped working for some reason.

By way of an update, EDI is getting Gibz's pouches, he has yet to recieve them.

Pm'd him at least twice after his last post.....still waiting.....

Well since I don't need these anymore I am gving away close to 20,000 Crosman .12 gram BB's all you have to do is pay shipping which will probably be close to $8 for a big enough box unless you just want me to pour them all into a flexible bag.

I am interested in them if you are still offering them. And I do not need them in a big box or anything, I would prefer a large bag if you could.

Guest alberty
I am interested in them if you are still offering them. And I do not need them in a big box or anything, I would prefer a large bag if you could.

That was about a year ago, they're probably long gone. Try PMing the person instead.