to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sgt_Bob

WIP US Special Forces Loadout

This is my current Special forces loadout circa 2006/2007 loosely based somewhat off various pictures from this thread:

http://www.onesixthwarriors.com/forum/atte...forces-acu.html

but primarily this guy:

http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/6158/sfacu1cqq21uj6.jpg

It is no where near complete yet!! suggestions/helpful critcisms are more than welcome

I've found a large utility pouch to more closely resemble the one on the latter picture which should hopefully come soon but post is low at the moment :a-embarassed: I've got my eyes set on a pair of CB bijans on ebay as well (on a sidenote does anyone have any experience with these?), so the awful hatch kneepads will (hopefully) be going soon . I also need to run down to the store and get some krylon to camo the helmet and blaster.

post-59341-1292946463_thumb.jpg

post-59341-1292946432_thumb.jpg

post-59341-1292946349_thumb.jpg

I have no idea why my trousers/pants are so baggy...

post-59341-1292946646_thumb.jpg

older picture with the ACS

before I get absolutely flamed about it, I know the ACU shirt in the first three pictures is a cheap repro that I got for £2 ($3) for winter as its -5 and my house has practically no heating at the moment. Normally I rock an ACS.

Wow, a few days ago it was all ranger loadouts, but now I see two more army SF kits. Not bad, but there are a few things I noticed:

ARMY SF use khaki gear, from the "SFLCS" kit that they are issued. I'd reccomend getting rid of what looks like civvie/pantac stuff, and scrounging around on ebay for SFLCS.

Replace that chinstrap. As johngol said to someone in another thread, "Chinese chinstraps make gearwhore sad."

Regular ACU tops aren't worn tucked in. ACS, yes, but not standard ACU tops.

Some new kneepads, of the tan variety. (Such as ALTA "Proguard military" or superflex kneepads.)

That's all I can think of for now.

Safariland instead of a Serpa would be nice. Or a Blade-Tech, G-Code, you catch my drift.

Yes, lol, the chinstrap is another thing...

I have Bijans and they're OK. Really comfortable. But not an SF thing... :D

Look into some 'Block 2' styled weapon attachments as well.

I've got an old smoke green IFAK if that would work with it (its quite worn and faded anyway so its not too green)? I think its from an old SFLCS. Actually on ebay at the moment this guy is selling a whole SFLCS RRV and pouch set, I really want to buy the MAP but I cant justify shelling out £113 ($175) yet! I'm not made of money ;) I also can't find a chinstrap with a decent price for shipping (I live in the UK so its like $20-30 shipping on eBay and most websites) any suggestions? same with the kneepads I've found loads of bijans and altas at like £5 ($9) but the shipping is always $26+...

<AT>Bobbilina:

Ah. You're in the UK. Well, shipping is sort of a problem. And I've heard of RG stuff being labeled SFLCS for some reason, but I've never seen a standard SF dude wearing anything other than khaki plate carriers.

As for the chinstrap,

http://www.uscav.com/productinfo.aspx?prod...&catid=3094

But shipping might be problematic, I'm not sure, as I'm in the US.

And I havn't seen SF using RRVs, but I could be wrong. I'll look through all my reference pictures again, though.

And would you mind posting a kitlist?

Yeah Sure kit list is as follows:

EB Land CIRAS CB (too poor for pantac/flyye and real deal at the moment)

3x double m4 magazine pouches

Double pistol mag pouch

Admin pouch

MBITR pouch

3L hydro bladder

Bulle UK MICH TC 2000

Ops Core VAS shroud

replica norotos arm

Revision desert locusts

issue bunny ears

Massif ACS

Bulle UK ACU "mk2" shirt

Issue ACU trousers

British army issue desert boots

M92 Serpa holster (it says Blackhawk on it but I'm 98% sure its a repro)

Revision goggle pouch

Random utility pouch

Clansman military headset (more as ear pro than anything)

Bulle armoured kneepads (OD)

Not pictured/on order

Eagle industries IFAK (SG)

Bijan kneepads (CB) (<-got a seller on eBay to ship them for $7 bringing the total down to £18 ($27USD)(also I think the guy in my second link was wearing bijans?)

G&P PVS-14 replica

Full set of DPM soldier '95s (woodland)

British army standard issue black boots

British army issue DPM 95 bergen

Protec helmet with adapted issue PASGT mount :a-wink:

Motorola talkabout

OD commando sweater

Marine cadet beret :rudolph:

Bulle IBA

British army issue webbing set

<AT> GrimAirsoft:

Care to share some of your pictures? :a-grin: I think it might be because the SAS/SBS/SFSG get issued kit in smoke green/OD sas-task-force-black.jpg

So people say it is? Plus if they're running around in ACUs and DCUs some people may just get a bit confused :a-laugh: Idk I'm no expert. Yeah living in the UK is quite problematic for airsofting so it can take a while to get/find anything especially new blasters, all the good stuff's in the USA it seems! which is one of the reasons I'm hell bent on moving across when I'm older!

Also I'm planning on getting either a sordin headset or a comtac headset, which is better? there's about a $20 difference between the two and whats the difference between comtac 1's and 2's?

Edited by Bobbilina

<AT>Chain:

EDIT: It was snowman's admin pouch that was labeled as SFLCS, so I heard. I remember.

<AT>Bobbilina:

I'd buy real deal stuff as soon as possible if I were you, and unless you're dead set on using a CIRAS, then you can get standard plate carriers for a good price.

And as far as pictures go, I should probably organize them and put them into an album one of these days.

Edited by GrimAirsoft

<AT> Sgt. Kinn:

Yeah initially I bought the vest under the understanding that it was a MAR-CIRAS vest although ebairsoft miss labelled it as such. Personally I don't massively mind as when it's absolutely covered in MOLLE you can hardly notice the difference as, I believe the difference is in the position/location of release system? and the fact that the MAR CIRAS has a bit of velcro on the front? and that the MAR CIRAS is less bulky idk. Pantac do the MAR CIRAS for £106 ($165) (£155 ($240) if I want it with pouches) and Flyye do it for £124 ($180) with pouches so pantac or Flyye may be worth looking into and real deal on eBay at the moment is £324 ($500) I've got lots of pairs of hiking boots I'll bost some pics up later. I don't have any merrels though....

<AT> GrimAirsoft:

At the moment I'm going for a loose inspiration so having the CIRAS is quite important! :a-laugh: But I have got my eye on an Eagle Plate carrier with cumberbund on eBay going for £50 in the UK! and its khaki too. There is a real deal RLCS land CIRAS on eBay at the moment in france for £115 ($177)... Item number: 170579538843 *EDIT I've also got a khaki PACA thats doing nothing, would that go with the EPC?

<AT> Waldoman:

Will do!

Edited by Bobbilina

Eh, he said it was SFLCS. But, of course, I havn't seen it for myself, it could be (And probably is) ZoeLCS. (Which is close enough, anyways.)

But this is getting slightly off topic.

EDIT: I never meant that it was RLCS or SFLCS or anyLCS. I meant that it was similar, and most people doing loadouts wouldn't really care, anyways.

Edited by GrimAirsoft

QUOTE (GrimAirsoft &lt;AT&gt; Dec 22 2010, 10:38 AM)

And I've heard of RG stuff being labeled SFLCS for some reason

SFLCS (Khaki) kit bag numbers are 529 for EI, and 519 for AI. RLCS is essentially a ranger green SFLCS kit bag. RLCS kit uses 529 and 519 NSN numbers. Eagle Plate carriers work for SF. They're very commonly used among SF, comfortable, and have a good amount of MOLLE space. I would recommend one to anyone doing SF.

Edited by babyface

<AT> GrimAirsoft:

The EPC has gone :/ but for the mean time I might just dust my CIRAS with some Khaki..? If there's any left after I've re-done my helmet.

I found a "96%" complete SFLCS Kit list on google as well link:

SFLCS kit list

Most interestingly an actual list

sflcs-loadout-228.jpg

By the way any differences between comtac I's and II's?

<AT> DocPeligro:

On the pictures on the site there is a MAR CIRAS and an RRV...

MAR CIRAS and RRV SFLCS

So maybe there's a second part of the kit list? Also in the bottom of the actual list it says Dec 83 as well as "Edition of Jan 82 may be used until exhausted" so maybe the items on that part of the kit list were part of a kit issued in '83? :a-confused:

*EDIT The RRV is actually on the list below the 200RD SAW pouch and above the pop flare pouches, but its not a ballistic vest whoops.

Edited by Bobbilina

<AT> DocPeligro:

On the pictures on the site there is a MAR CIRAS and an RRV...

MAR CIRAS and RRV SFLCS

So maybe there's a second part of the kit list? Also in the bottom of the actual list it says Dec 83 as well as "Edition of Jan 82 may be used until exhausted" so maybe the items on that part of the kit list were part of a kit issued in '83? :a-confused:

*EDIT The RRV is actually on the list below the 200RD SAW pouch and above the pop flare pouches, but its not a ballistic vest whoops.

Well, as MOLLE was only introduced in '97, I somewhat doubt that's a date reference. ;)

<AT>Snowman1:

Yeaahh that might prove problematic.... Time travelling SF perhaps? Also I read a kydex M9 pistol pouch but no holster? So maybe thats whats in the other 4% along with the CIRAS...

<AT> DocPeligro:

Really?? I thought you guys were issued tons of kit!? My Uncle is being deployed to the Stan for the first time this year and we were amazed by the amount of stuff he'd gotten! Thanks for you service though :)

(also if you look they're issued pouches for near enough every weapon DMR's, SAWs, M24s and I think I even saw a barrett one floating around somewhere)

Sorry for the double post but:

Helmet update, I've sprayed it khaki and did a light snakeskin on top kind of,

post-59341-1294165305_thumb.jpg

post-59341-1294165352_thumb.jpg

(I took the eye cup off the PVS-14 so it would work better with goggles)

Still need to get an MS2000 to plonk on and maybe some brown camo but I think the helmet is almost done :a-cheesy:

<AT>Snowman1:

Yeaahh that might prove problematic.... Time travelling SF perhaps? Also I read a kydex M9 pistol pouch but no holster? So maybe thats whats in the other 4% along with the CIRAS...

There is no holster in the SFLCS kit. There is one in the MLCS kit though.

There is no holster in the SFLCS kit. There is one in the MLCS kit though.

I swear the SF guys always run holsters though? most of the guys in the thread I got my ref. pictures from are running Safarilands and the odd SERPA. Or are they not "issued" as such and have to go and get their own stuff?

EAGLE PLATE CARRIER W/CUMMERBUND MOLLE #130467056983 that's the old one. The picture for it is just a generic eagle picture, but I contacted the seller and he said that he had it in coyote tan (and used to have OD). For me it's a steal as p&p is only £10 ($15) and it's in the UK... If I don't get it though is it worth kryloning my current gear khaki?

Quick gear update, I got my bijans in the post yesterday to look more like my main inspiration pic

post-59341-1295026218_thumb.jpg

post-59341-1295026176_thumb.jpg

^ I know my arm was waay to high!

post-59341-1295026226_thumb.jpg

I know the bijans arent kosher but this guy was the guy I used for the loadout...

sfacu1cqq21uj6.jpg

They are ridiculously comfy. I have yet to field test them but just for the photos... way better than the hatch pads I used to have. I was playing with the idea of getting MARPAT to maybe in the future slowly change from SF to SEAL (using my imagination to pretend desert marpat FROG was AOR1 or something) or maybe a MARSOC impression. But for the time being I'm gonna stick with my ACUs and SF :a-laugh:

*EDIT: pictures with better lighting:

post-59341-1295198529_thumb.jpg

post-59341-1295198540_thumb.jpg

post-59341-1295198580_thumb.jpg

Edited by Bobbilina