to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
zzfish1095

All Sold---Mods Please Delete

Hey guys. Last year, I purchased a VFC 416 on the forums. It was a great gun, but a bit too heavy for me. Anyways, The piston cracked, so I ordered a new piston

and took the gun apart. After I had finally cracked open the gearbox, I realized there was no way in hell that I would be able to put it back together. So I have decided to just part it out and get a new gun. :)

**UPDATE-I am going on vacation, so I wont be able to ship anything until the 2nd. I will still be on the forums, so feel free to buy anything. However, everything bought from now until I return on the 1st will be shipped on the 2nd.

Ok guys. Here's whats for sale (no trades):

---prices flexible, I have never sold anything and have no clue what to charge. No lowballs please.

If prices seem unfair, just tell me. I am fairly negotiable.

post-56852-1293081305_thumb.jpg

10" VFC RIS-

VFC Outer Barrel-

VFC 416 Metal Body- - missing back body pin, not needed to hold together -VFC trades, no HK trades

-$115 together----SPF

---*edit* just remembered body has magpul trigger guard.

-VFC Sights-$15

post-56852-1293081228_thumb.jpg

-Magpul PTS MOE Stock-$35

-Madbull v2 247mm Barrel-$20

-Systema Hopup w/ nub and bucking-$25

----ATM they are teflon modded together. They work awesome as a pair.

-2 m4 mags, both full metal. might keep if I decide to buy another m4 - $10 each

- Grip-$8

post-56852-1293081065_thumb.jpg

GEARBOX----Started out as http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.ph...oducts_id=30248

-added G&P white piston and a G&P explosive piston head

--gearbox is in parts now, everything in bags from trigger to gears etc

--Will sell whole GB (in parts, needs shims for gears, maybe a re-lube) for 70 or 90 with motor

-Shell with trigger assembly, trigger, 8mm bearings, AR latch, tappet plate, etc - $20

-Gears -Reinforced Matrix Monster (Torque Up)-$20

-G&P white piston and a G&P explosive piston head (new) -$20

-M120 (ish) Spring-$5

-Ball bearing Spring guide-$10

-Cylinder and cylinder head w/ air nozzle- $10

- Matrix Magnum 3000 motor-$25

(plastic bags contain trigger, screws, and AR)

Shipping will be around $ 5 for all smaller items and $10 for larger items such as the body.

NO TRADES

NO LOWBALLS

BUY BUY BUY!!!

*all transactions through paypal, will not hold for more than 2 or 3 days (if I get another offer sooner, its gone)

Shipping by US Priority Mail flat rate boxes

Edited by zzfish1095

No esta bueno,

The barrel, body and RIS need to go together or else it renders each respective part useless. Alas, they are proprietary to one another..

No esta bueno,

The barrel, body and RIS need to go together or else it renders each respective part useless. Alas, they are proprietary to one another..

VFC threads and parts are pretty unique and I've had experience with them. I wouldn't recommend to part out on those parts unless the buyer owns a VFC and just wants to change the parts.

VFC threads and parts are pretty unique and I've had experience with them. I wouldn't recommend to part out on those parts unless the buyer owns a VFC and just wants to change the parts.

I changed the thread so that body can only be bought as a package :)

Matrix GB fit fine in the body and stock worked great, but VFC

externals are best together.

It's not even that. It's just that the specs on 416's are different than a standard AR15/M4. Look at the upper receiver, it's raised. The rail needs the barrel to secure properly based on the locking mechanism, ect ect.

Alright guys. Lucky for me, I'm going skiing in Colorado. Leaving for the airport at three today. If you guys buy stuff within the next hour or two, I can ship it today. If not, Ill be back the first. I will still be checking the forums, so you guys cans till buy stuff, but I wont be able to ship till the 1st. :(. So if you guys want any of this stuff for christmas, buy it within the next hour or two and I can ship today.

I have had several offers on the whole gearbox. I would rather sell it all as a whole than in pieces. For the next day or two, I will only sell the GB as a whole. If you buy the GB, motor, and body, I would provide even further discount. The faster this is out of my hands, the faster I can buy my new gun (it is being held for me at a store :).

You know what, I will buy your iron sights sir.