sniperx2s

PDI's new hop up bucking

Looks like a cheaper option to the Firefly one, and close to the inner KM55º and KM45º VSR buckings desing.

The aditional O-rings integrated could provide better seal and increase shot to shot performance, but I personally see more interesting the two contact point with the bb's instead the classic one or the SCS plus regular bucking.

IDK if the SCS will work fine with a dual contact inner desing bucking, but even with the standar nub we will have a 2 point contact hop up (best centered bb, with shot to shot equal spin performance).

My 2 cents.

I love the PDI hop up chamber, so this bucking is a must.

So Ill have to get a couple of these and see how they work. I just did the Yen to Dollar conversion and it looks like they want about 6.50 each for them. I wonder what the shipping is.

But heck, what ever the shipping is, the cost on a Firefly hard bucking is like 25$ so this has to beat it out.

Looks pretty solid and certainly cheaper than a SCS setup. This might very well be my next bucking, though I haven't had to change my Prommy hard in well...ever. :a-wink:

I tried a prommy hard, it jammed so often, I even lubed it and such :a-wink: But I love the systema SCS combo and I really want to see the results :a-grin: