Sign in to follow this  
Guest alberty

WTS: German Flecktarn uniforms

Guest alberty

Item Description: various German Flecktarn uniforms

Price: each varies, or discounts for multiple items

Shipping Method: USPS

Feedback: alberty on ASF, omgalbert on eBay, and various members on MAAPR/TAA forums as well

Pictures: (included per description)

Other policies to note: They have been washed for hygenic purposes. They will be sold as-is. I only accept PayPal for payments. I can meet locally in MD if you are able to meet at TAA.

Hello all, I need to get rid of extra uniforms becuase I don't need more than one, haha. I have tops and bottoms. These are the uniforms of the German Bundeswehr army, and they are authentic, not Chinese-made replicas. They all still have the German flag on them.

Tops:

1) 175-185 (about a Medium-Regular size), lightly used - $10

This one is a bit faded from wear and being washed over time. The tag is still readable, but I do not understand what the NATO/German phrases on it mean. I do know that 175-185 fits me which is similar to a Medium-Regular size. The zipper, the part you actually pull with your hand, is missing, but the buttons all work fine so you can still button up the shirt.

175shirt1resized.jpg

175shirt1tagresized.jpg

175shirt2missingzipperr.jpg

2) 175-185 (about a Medium-Regular), looks new - $10

This one is similar to the above one, but it looks like it's new. The tag is faded away but it feels and looks like the exact same dimensions as the one above. The metal guiding piece for the zipper is missing and the outer cap on one button missing. You can still zip and button up the shirt!

175shirt2resized.jpg

175shirt1brokenbuttonre.jpg

175shirt1missingpiecere.jpg

3) 185-195 (about a Large-Regular), looks new - $15

This one feels bigger but has a similar length, so I approximate it as a Large-Regular size. It looks new, and there is nothing wrong, nothing missing, nothing broken, etc! The brown on this one is brighter than the previous ones, must have been a change in the design.

185shirtresized.jpg

185shirttagresized.jpg

Bottoms:

1) Unknown size (feels like a 32/32 jean size) - $10

This one is faded from use and washing. There are two noticable rips, could be fixed with sewing. The tag is readable if you can understand it! The damage is from an airsoft player, not from an actual soldier.

pants1resized.jpg

pants1tagresized.jpg

2) Unknown size (feels like a 33/34 jeans size) - $10

Also faded from use and wear. This one has big rips, needs sewing work for sure! This could also be used for scrap Flecktarn cloth I guess. The damage is from an airsoft player, not an actual soldier.

pants2resized.jpg

pants2resizedtag.jpg

Here is a comparison of faded color to new color (NOTE: the contrast is not as much in person but still obvious):

fadecomparison.jpg

Edited by alberty

nice BDUs! also, btdubs, in case anyone is interested in a translation, "Baumwolle" is cotton (tree wool), not sheep's wool like you might want to think. "Schadstoffgeprüft" means it is free of contaminants, and "alkalifreie feinwashmittel (aufhellerfrei) verwenden, intensiv spülen" means that you should use alkaline-free, bleach-free mild detergent, and to rinse thoroughly. Not that any of us care about how we wash our laundry... ;)

Guest alberty

Just to let people know so they stop PMing me on certain items:

Still for sale:

- the 175-185 top with all working buttons, missing zipper

- both pants that need sewing

SOLD and gone:

- the 175-185 top with working zipper, missing button cap

- the 185-195 top that was like new

Guest alberty

Just to let people know so they stop PMing me on certain items:

Still for sale:

- the 175-185 top with all working buttons, missing zipper