to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
siroman

Airsoft team based out of Lynchburg, VA

Hey guys,

Just wanted to make us known on the forum. So far we have 3 squads and 13 members. We are a bunch of stand up guys who enjoy the game. We consist of previous and current Liberty University students, upper class high school students, and locals. We are always looking for more people to play with. If you have any questions or comments post it here or pm me. Post if you can so we can get some open conversation.

We have a public facebook group so join if you want to!!!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_180195828674344

THANKS GUYS!!!!!

Edited by siroman

Hey guys, Like siroman said any questions just let us know, we are always looking for new guys, and don't ask much if you're interested in joining. We host matches every so often, when we host public games we'll let the airsoft community know! thanks and hope to enjoy lots of memories on the field.

Hey Fellow Airsofters. This is the Commander of Easy Company, we have grown now to about 25 guys, if you want a significant force to play with in the Lynchburg Va, region hit me up. We will be happy to oblige. Most of us are athletes so sometimes time constraints don't permit us to play all the time. Plus we try not to play on Sundays as we attend Church, though we aren't apposed to playing later in the day on a Sunday. If you and your group have a field nearby and would like to play with us just let me know. We look forward to being a foundational group in the Lynchburg area for airsofters everywhere. Cary On.

So far, you are the closest airsoft group to me. I live 12 miles outside of Fairfield, towards brownsburg. I'm only 15, but hope to join a group within 2-3 years. Perhaps when I get my drivers license I can join, know about any groups in the Raphine area?

Hello, Im kinda new to airsoft. Only played two times about a month ago at a friends house with 5-6 people but I fell in love with it and bought my first gun (G&G CM with blowback). Havent been able to play since then so im dying to get back out there and play again. Im very interested in joining if I can, I look forward to hearing back from you. Thanks

sorry shlunka, I don't even know where raphine is. I hope you luck tho. If you ever have a chance to join us you are more than welcome just pm me and I will let you know when we play next.

Hey guys, just an update we have been holding practices pretty regularly. About once a month. If you guys are interested please pm me for details and you are more than welcome to come out to play.

hey yall don't have any squads based out of the hampton roads area do ya? I've been playing for about 2 years now and I was hoping to get onto a team but yall are the closest that I can find and lynchburg is a heck of a drive for me. If you don't have any squads in the area do you know of any other teams? any information would be awesome and much apprectiated.

Good Evening all of Easy Company!

My name is Austin and I am a member of Tower company based out of Virginia Beach, Va. we are currently a 30+ player team and we are always looking for more people to play with. If you can ever make you way out here I am sure I can get everyone else on board to have a couple of games with you all.

Hello there Easy Company,

This is Lynchburg Airsoft Squadron (L.A.S.) out of Lynchburg VA.

We are made up of people from LCA and the surrounding schools.

While we have not really challenged another team yet, I thought that it might be good too become aquainted since we are in the same area.

Anyhow, if you wish too learn more about us, please be sure too visit our website.

http://lynchburgairsoftsquadron.webs.com/

Thanks.

Hey guys,

Just wanted to make us known on the forum. So far we have 3 squads and 13 members. We are a bunch of stand up guys who enjoy the game. We consist of previous and current Liberty University students, upper class high school students, and locals. We are always looking for more people to play with. If you have any questions or comments post it here or pm me. Post if you can so we can get some open conversation.

We have a public facebook group so join if you want to!!!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_180195828674344

THANKS GUYS!!!!!

ive been wanting to get a lil more into airsoft and have been lookn to find a team close to were I live. was wondering how I could join up?