RgerPalmer

Guns, Gear, Small accesories

Alright, my first sale. First and foremost --

I'm going to be over-critical of my own stuff to remain as honest as possible. PM me with questions, concerns, or general thread crapping.

All prices represent final cost with included shipping!

Items will be shipped (probably!) USPS with confirmation.

Not looking for trades, but offer regardless. Worse I can say is no, and expect that answer but who knows? Be prepared to ship first however. I paid to sell, I doubt I'd give my personal information if I intended to be dishonest. Don't forget, I do love armalites. :a-wink:

PM'ing me is the ONLY way to get a response. None of this, "PM me". If you're interested, PM me!

Always willing to take additional photos of items to aid in their sale.

First off, I've got an AGM GBBR with no selector switch. I know ZERO about GBBR. I don't even own a propane adaptor to try this thing out. Looks complete however, has magazine and I'll include a cheap aimpoint replica just to help it sell. Not sure what else to say. -- $120

101_0010.jpg

101_0011.jpg

CYMA-AK-random-model-RPK

Alright, this is gun two of three I purchased from a local guy I came into contact with via CL. Had a bunch of things for sale, yada yada... Slowly started buying/trading with him. need to get rid of some of this stuff I bought from him.

All I know about this specifically, is it is indeed a CYMA AK, with an ACM RPK kit. Whichever CYMA version is underneath it apparently has some kind of blowback that only shakes the heck out of the upper reciever. Looks legit. Moderate exterior wear. Alot of scratched up paint, and where the bi-pod connects its pretty tore up. Rear leaf site is missing. Inner barrel needs spacers and it'd be alot more accurate. I'd estimate no more then 5k rounds through it total. Includes an 8.4v battery, and I'll throw in a 2500 RD pressure switch boxmag.

101_0001.jpg

101_0002.jpg

101_0005.jpg

101_0004.jpg

101_0003.jpg

I'm not really in any rush to sell it, so price may remain fairly firm. -- $200

Third gun I got from this guy, happens to be in great condition. It's a Cyma AK. 050. Works flawlessly minus the EBB getting the port stuck, and won't return to a closed position. Doesn't effect function at all. Looks snazzy, and includes the full metal AK-high cap and an 8.4v stick battery. $150

101_0006.jpg

101_0007.jpg

101_0008.jpg

NC Star 3-9x40 Scope, no rings - $25

King Arms red/green Dot ACOG does show a fair amount of external wear/tear. I got this from a member here a few months ago, and never used it. I bought an EOtech the same week. - $40

101_0019.jpg

Eaiming Colt Ar-15 lower reciever. great looking body, just recieved it last week, and never even tried to assemble it. Doesn't really look apropriate with my build. Assume this doesn't come with any of the small pieces. If I gather them, I'll include them of course. -- $45

101_0018.jpg

AGM M16A1 Triangle handguards. Not much to say, won't include the triangle cap, or delta ring assembly. -- $25

101_0020.jpg

No-Name 3 Pouch OD MOLLE vest. Was fielded 2-3 times. One of the snaps on the back is MIA, and has some dried stains from the paintball bunkers. Fits nice, and has adjustable straps. - $50

101_0016.jpg

No-Name OD plate carrier. This was NEVER fielded. It was always to tight of a fit for me, felt constricted. Been sitting in my closet. Uses velcro straps to secure onto your body. Includes two sturdy foam inserts. Great condition. - $30

101_0017.jpg

No-Name OD plate carrier. This was NEVER fielded. It was always to tight of a fit for me, felt constricted. Been sitting in my closet. Uses velcro straps to secure onto your body. Includes two sturdy foam inserts. Great condition. - $30

101_0017.jpg

Thats a PACA Type Body Armor. NOt a PC.

Just a friendly heads up and a free bump.

ANYTHING SOLD AND PAID FOR TONIGHT WILL GET SHIPPED TOMORROW MORNING.

buy that AGM GBBR, or the CYMA "RPK", or the CYMA AIMS!

I PMed you earlier about the AIMS but no reply...

I am also interested in the 2500rnd AK drum mag for the RPK, please get back to me... I'm ready to send paypal right away

Would you part out the Aimpoint? If so, how much?

Meh. I don't know if I feel comfortable selling it alone. It's a generic red/green dot sight. The lens cover however does say "AIMPOINT" :a-cheesy: If you're interested, let me know and we can talk it out though.

I'm not going to part out the RPK drum.

I really want to get rid of that AGM GBBR. So with a little bit of investigation, the trigger moves freely as if the selector switch broke off in a fire mode. With each trigger squeeze you can see some type of "hammer" moving within the body. Looks to function fine, just no selector switch,.

Edited by Roger-That!

I guess we'll bump this. Was having some troubles recently, and didn't want to try and sell/not be able to ship on time.

BUMP.

I'd easily trade the GBBR for a NICE scope[3-9x50//DMR-ish scope] too.

I can add a PBS-1 silencer to the AIMS package for an extra $25

Edited by Roger-That!

the ACOG came in the mail a little while back and once I got the batteries for it, it worked perfectly. Looks awesome on my G&G FS-51! Good seller! Thanks!

Great! I'm glad you figured out what batteries it needed!

Bump.

Alot of interest in the AGM as of late. Alot of solid offers, one I'm more interested in then others. I'll try and reply to all PM's.

Bump. Someone buy $300 worth of things so I can buy someones CA G3? Please?

In your first post you said you're interested in armalites. I have a Basically new (<500 rds) G&G Combat machine with a G&P rail system, I'm interested in the RPK. I'll shoot you a PM and maybe we can work something out.

Edited by Netmarine

I'm going to give this a long over due bump. I want some of this stuff out of my house! Make offers.

I'm willing to bargin on everything. AIMS+PBS-1=$165($150 obo without!)

CYMA "RPK" - $175

AGM GBBR - $90

I'd do $ 300($310 with PBS!) for both AKs.

Really willing to cut some deals to get any combination of $200!