to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
dreadman

looking for a none gantsa tommy gun does anybody know were to find one?

First off, +1 for a winners grammar.

Also, your looking for the M1A1 Thompson, but im not sure if any of the airsot Thompsons sold are real wood. I know that CYMA's is very good and reliable, shoots fairly far and pretty hard, has a decent ROF, and most importantly (probably) is its price. They can go for 135 I believe.

First off, +1 for a winners grammar.

Also, your looking for the M1A1 Thompson, but im not sure if any of the airsot Thompsons sold are real wood. I know that CYMA's is very good and reliable, shoots fairly far and pretty hard, has a decent ROF, and most importantly (probably) is its price. They can go for 135 I believe.

>+1 for a winners grammar.

> spell "airsoft" as " airsot "

> My face-

1245076887473.jpg

I think cybergun makes one and CYMA also makes one. You could also if all else fails just get the gangsta one and swap the "Tommy gun" styled foregrip for the tomson one, and then just buy the stick mags for it.

From my understanding, the cybergun Thompson is just a rebranded King Arms.

lolz, it's the other way around. Cybergun MAKES Thompsons for King Arms. Cyma also makes G&G AKs, Echo AKs, and the G&G Scar, plus more.

I hope you're joking.

lolz, it's the other way around. Cybergun MAKES Thompsons for King Arms. Cyma also makes G&G AKs, Echo AKs, and the G&G Scar, plus more.

headdesk.jpg

Most likely they are joking, judging by the stock character-like screenname and low post count...

Pretty much this question has been answered: Tokyo Marui, King Arms, and CYMA makes M1A1 Thompsons (to thread-creator: non-"gantsa" version), which is the first image link the OP described it as. Both King Arms and CYMA have full metal bodies with real trademarks as a bonus, and several retailers out there stock aftermarket real wood kits that replaces the faux-wood stock, handguard, and probably the pistol grip, too.

Just a bit more info: ARES have confirmed the production of M1A1's, though having full metal bodies and real wood furniture is currently unknown. There was a video on the M1928 (to thread-creator: that's the "gantsa" one) prototype model that showed its electric blowback ability by RedWolf Airsoft on Facebook, but they have taken both the video and post down for quite some time.

Edited by EchoRecon3

OP, a friend of mine owns a CYMA Thompson (it's the 1928 Typewriter version, or as you called it, "Gangsta"). It's a very sturdy gun and it feels like the real deal. The fire selector is a little weird for me - it has one switch for safe/fire and another for semi/auto (although it is pretty neat; maybe I'm just too used to HK-style fire selectors). I'd image that the M1A1 military version is similar (as the military version can take the "Gangsta" drum mags, and the Typewriter can take the M1A1 military mags). The faux wood looks nice, IMO, and it feels okay. I'd say go with the CYMA.