to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share

I remember their boneyard mystery boxes, and the Tactical Trunk Monkey site. However, it looks as if they're pretty much going to declare bankruptcy. I checked their site out and the "mystery box live" camera is no longer there, the products kapowwe are selling aren't exactly up to par, and lastly, it looks as if the Tactical Trunk Monkey daily deal site is pretty much washed up.

Someone prove me wrong please.

I'm not ordering a mystery box until they get more of a variety in their boneyard. Unless they have another boneyard room that they don't show you filled with M4's, etc., then I can probably guess what I'll get in my box. I have never taken down a FAMAS and I don't plan to.

I ordered about $200 worth of stuff from Kapowwe and today I get an e-mail that says this...

Hello,

Kristy,

Transaction ID: EDXXXXXXXXXX

We sincerely apologize. We are currently unable to ship to the state of Indiana. We have refunded this order in full. Please allow 2 to 5 business days for this to be reflected on your account. Again, we apologize and regret this inconvenience. Thank you.

----------------------

Has anyone else ever gotten a response like that?

Doesn't sound like they're doing too well if that happened. Lately it hasn't seemed like they've been doing well at all.

I mean besides the people who are local that buy from them because they'd rather buy in-store, who else buys from them? (Of course besides their mystery boxes.)

You have ASGI, Evike, etc. It's almost like the bigger airsoft companies are monopolies in a sense, just because everyone would rather buy from ASGI/Evike than some smaller store with not as much rep.

They don't ship to Indiana due to the state's trademark laws and a couple of over zealous lawyers. Other airsoft companies have been prosecuted for trademark violations.

lion: No one buys in store, basically. It's possible to walk in and buy something, but it depends on how busy they are. There isn't a traditional retail storefront.