Kemp

WTT/WTS Myspace Mobsters

Some of you might have played the huge Myspace App, Mobsters. I have played for close to 2 years now, and have finally decided that it's time to move on. I have multiple accounts for sale, and would like to sell them, or possibly trade for different guns. Pm me, or post here if you have something to trade.

First account is a 30B Level 48 with 75K wins, and 3T+ cash on hand. Very nice stats, one of the best level 48s in the game. Worth about $400+, but I'm willing to negotiate.

Secondly, is a 21B level 142 with 1.5T+ cash on it. Great stats, good defense, 10K energy. Worth about $200, but I can negotiate.

Third, is a brand new level 200 with a 96B bounty, 3.7T+ cash on hand, 455 attack, and 60%+ increase in attack. Working on the stats, but it's very nice account. This account, which is in the top 1000 in income in the game, is worth at least $450, but we can talk.

Lastly, I have multiple low levels with decent bounties, and multiple level 400s with 10-20B bounties. Ask on a specific level, or bounty, and I'll see what I have. Also, if you are interested in a custom account, let me know. I can build pretty much anything.

Deals availible if you buy more then 1. Disclaimer: the money paid is for services on the account. The actual accounts are free.

Edited by Kemp

Some of you might have played the huge Myspace App, Mobsters. I have played for close to 2 years now, and have finally decided that it's time to move on. I have multiple accounts for sale, and would like to sell them, or possibly trade for different guns. Pm me, or post here if you have something to trade.

First account is a 30B Level 48 with 75K wins, and 3T+ cash on hand. Very nice stats, one of the best level 48s in the game. Worth about $400+, but I'm willing to negotiate.

Secondly, is a 21B level 142 with 1.5T+ cash on it. Great stats, good defense, 10K energy. Worth about $200, but I can negotiate.

Third, is a brand new level 200 with a 96B bounty, 3.7T+ cash on hand, 455 attack, and 60%+ increase in attack. Working on the stats, but it's very nice account. This account, which is in the top 1000 in income in the game, is worth at least $450, but we can talk.

Lastly, I have multiple low levels with decent bounties, and multiple level 400s with 10-20B bounties. Ask on a specific level, or bounty, and I'll see what I have. Also, if you are interested in a custom account, let me know. I can build pretty much anything.

Deals availible if you buy more then 1.

not trying to be rude, but you should lower your prices. No one would buy a game account for $450.