to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
deadlydayne

WE SCAR MK16 GBB

so I just received my Scar today from EVIKE. and let me say it was the best money ive spent. I only have a couple of things or questions more so...

first question is my bolt lock doesn't work when the clip goes empty, does anyone know why or if theres a way to get it to work right?

and Second question is the c02 supposed to last only one mag? I would figured there was just enough to get past one mag.

so I just received my Scar today from EVIKE. and let me say it was the best money ive spent. I only have a couple of things or questions more so...

first question is my bolt lock doesn't work when the clip goes empty, does anyone know why or if theres a way to get it to work right?

and Second question is the c02 supposed to last only one mag? I would figured there was just enough to get past one mag.

The CO2 should get you, in my experience at least, right around 2 mags. However that was in the summer, the colder temps may be reducing the CO2 pressure. Also are you just blasting full auto? That would reduce the amount of shouts you can get off

As for the bolt lock, if you are using the SCAR with the brass tube, I would highly suggest getting the conversion kit to get rid of the brass. It comes with a new bolt lock and better hop up system

Well, for testing purposes (too see how many shot's you'd be getting off when it's warmer) you could counteract the cold room and outside temperature during the winter by placing the mag halfway into hot or warm water before using it... Though if you get the gas too hot, it will definitely cause extra wear.

Edited by Dogs

Well, for testing purposes (too see how many shot's you'd be getting off when it's warmer) you could counteract the cold room and outside temperature during the winter by placing the mag halfway into hot or warm water before using it... Though if you get the gas too hot, it will definitely cause extra wear.

Thanks for the suggestions,

First no I do maybe a small amount of full auto like less than a second. just messing around but I like to stick on semi.

also I figured out the bolt lock. I have the new gen 3 Scar. on the mag there was a small switch that had to be pushed towards the front of the mag in order to activate the bolt lock.