to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Army4life

Ranger Loadout

Hey guys I'm trying to do a modern ranger loadout but I need some help, And yes I've searched and I couldn't find what I needed. What I need is kit lists as well pics of some of your ranger load out if you have one. The gear I already have ACU's, boots, MICH 2001 (I know not the right one I'll use my issued for now ), Flyye FAPC w/ MAP (I'll get a new vest later), M4 W/ PEQ 2, and Comp M2. So what else do In need? Im a visual learner so pics are appreciated

Army4life

Hey guys I'm trying to do a modern ranger loadout but I need some help, And yes I've searched and I couldn't find what I needed. What I need is kit lists as well pics of some of your ranger load out if you have one. The gear I already have ACU's, boots, MICH 2001 (I know not the right one I'll use my issued for now ), Flyye FAPC w/ MAP (I'll get a new vest later), M4 W/ PEQ 2, and Comp M2. So what else do In need? Im a visual learner so pics are appreciated

Army4life

All you need to know is here.http://www.airsoftforum.com/board/Zaitsev-m34625.html also Snowman1 has a good Ranger loadout as well.

That's good but more because I know there's different loadouts like the one from MOH tier one

...What? Videogames aren't real life. Don't associate the two.

That's good but more because I know there's different loadouts like the one from MOH tier one

Yeah.....those "Tier One" guys don't exist. The closest you'll get are 1st SFOD-D (Delta Force) guys, who are NOT Rangers.

If you want to do a Ranger impression, use the link Kelpto posted. If you just want to half :censored2: it, don't bother, because that'll be an insult to real Rangers.

Yeah.....those "Tier One" guys don't exist. The closest you'll get are 1st SFOD-D (Delta Force) guys, who are NOT Rangers.

If you want to do a Ranger impression, use the link Kelpto posted. If you just want to half :censored2: it, don't bother, because that'll be an insult to real Rangers.

Have you not played MOH there were rangers in the game along with Delta and DEVGRU I was using the rangers in the game as an example of the loadout I'm trying to do I just wanted to see some airsoft version of it. And Rangers don't get insulted by people doing half :a-censored: loadouts only chair softers and geardo's do. now anyone else want to give some good useful info

...What? Videogames aren't real life. Don't associate the two.

Why not most video games are based off of real life, And MOH tier one was actually strongly based off of the very beginning of the war in the Stan so I see Real Life and the game being associated. Now if you were to bring COD into the conversation that's a different story all together

Well since I can see this thread going no where And me not getting any help can come one close this I'll just go ask a friend in 2nd PLT

Edited by airborne101
Post cleaned of cursing and derogitory comments.

Just so you guys know - Army4Life is an airborne qualified 11B Infantryman. I think he can differentiate real life from video games.

If you want to recreate the loadouts the Rangers had in Medal of Honor start off with ACU Pants, then get a PCU level 5. Ranger Green CIRAS vest. The one CPL guy with you also had a Camelbak BFM backpack on. Khaki painted ACH with velcro.

If you want a PCU level 5, beyond clothing sells them in two packs here:

http://beyondclothing.com/customize/official-pcu-cs-kit/

I have a 20% off discount the owner gave me so if you want we could go half on it because I've wanted one for a long time. it'd be $175 for both of us - which is pretty kick :censored2: because the level 5 PCUs go for like $250-400 on e-bay.

Edited by DocPeligro

<AT> Army4life: are you looking to do a more MOH one? Cos then you would need to whack an Ops-Core VAS on your MICH as well as what Doc said... Although when I played MOH I could have sworn some of the rangers wore RRVs with PACAs..? Actually I think somewhere in the loadout section a guy did an MOH ranger loadout, I'll try and find it for you if you want? If you're going realistic (I'm sure you don't need to know this as you're serving) just look at Zaitsevs or snowmans as someone else said earlier. Also Ranger pics might be a place to start for pics. When I started my SF loadout I looked there first.

Airsoft guy on a google search for ranger loadouts...it's similar to the MOH loadouts...

poselengkap.jpg

<AT>DocPeligro: I'm interested, would that be each? or total? and would they ship to the UK?

<AT>DocPeligro: I'm interested, would that be each? or total? and would they ship to the UK?

The way it would work would be v I buy both of them then Army4Life would pay me for his (he's in my unit). If he doesn't want in I'm probably going to buy 2 and put the other one up on ebay and hopefully sell it for a price that makes mine almost free. I think Beyond will ship to the UK, but its $284 for one PCU. I just have a deal with the owner.

CAG/ACE and DEVGRU are Tier One units.

Ig you want a MoH Ranger loadout this guy did one.http://www.airsoftforum.com/board/lofiversion/index.php/t200272.html

Everyone knows video games aren't real life,but that doesn't mean they have good loadouts.I remember when MW2 came out,I wanted to do a TF141 loadout because they looked like a nice and practical loadout.Unlike MW2 though MoH used legit REAL gear. I remember on one mission I could see the Mechanix logo on his gloves.

Edited by Klepto

Hey guys thanks for the info I'm gonna get on trying to get so RG gear unless you guys think CB will work for now? And another plate Carrier because the FAPC looks nothing like what I need. Rangers wear or wore the CIRAS correct, as well as the MBSS plate carrier?

Look for the Eagle Plate Carrier w/ cummerbund (MBAV) in Ranger Green. Coyote won't work at all, thats USMC colors. Army wears three colors - ACU for us mere mortals, Ranger Green for Rangers, and Khaki for SF guys. Its going to be hard to find because they're all out of stock everywhere. Eagle CIRAS in RG for a couple years back, now its replaced by the BAE Eclipse RBAV. RBAVs are $400 shipped from entrygear.com, not cheap and it takes 30-45 days to ship because BAE drop ships it. I'm waiting on mine in khaki.

Edited by DocPeligro