to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
Watchalewknat

Matrix BBS are great!

I often find myself buying stuff from evike.com mainly because of the prices they can offer. SO generally I find myself buying bbs anywhere between .20's and .30's. SO far after about 50,000 bbs used I have had no problems.

Who agrees with me??

I...I...you... Please change your avatar. I'm not quite sure how, but it is the exact same avatar as one of the more well known person on these forums, just saying, you really through me for a loop there.

Anyway, I disagree. While Matrix bbs are cheap, don't jam, they really aren't very good quality, and are terribly in accurate. I got better accuracy results with every other heavy weight bb I've tried using. But, that matters when you have a DMR or Sniper rifle. If you are using these for an assault rifle, or cqb rifle, then they are just fine.

LOL. For a second here I thought it was Namloot as well.

That guy has some high standards and I was shocked. But uh, yeah. Matrix BBs aren't that high-quality. They're good enough to go through without a problem in many setups, but in terms of accuracy and consistency they're about average quality.

Yes you freaked me out too. Matrix bbs are okay not bad and not good, bioshots and golden ball are some better quality brands. But matrix bbs arnt horrible if you don't care about consistency

Evike rebrands the OEM bbs with the Matrix label, buying in huge quantities. From batch to batch they will buy different OEM bbs, whoever's cheapest. So over time Matrix bbs are not one brand, but several. If Evike happens to buy some quality bbs, you luck out, if not, well... So what is lacking is consistency over time. Better to go with tried, trusted,... and consistent.