to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Ronin055

H&K Vrs Airsoft?

Hey Guys, I did a quick search and got some info, and I did my Online GOOGLE search. But Still I need some updated info from you guys.

Today, I was in the local airsoft shop, and he said no more H&K replicas without official licencing. And that would mean no more Echo1 or JG guns. SO, Ive got my finger poised over an MP5 online that Im ready to buy if they are going to become scarce.

SO my question is this, . . did the lawsuit go through, and have they issued a crackdown on the MP5 and other H&K style guns?

Should I buy now or will they continue to be available?

Help before I throw out some money that Ive been saving up.

Thanks guys !

You'll always be able to get MP5's and G36's from CA. B&T makes real steel versions of them and CA had the B&T trades on their MP5's. If they were smart they would get them on their G36's

You'll always be able to get MP5's and G36's from CA. B&T makes real steel versions of them and CA had the B&T trades on their MP5's. If they were smart they would get them on their G36's

Not true. CA has stopped importing G36 and BT5/MP5 models into the US because of pressure from HK. The US Distributor for CA is changing over to the G&G "HK Elite" line.

From what my friend (owns airsoft store), his suppliers are no longer going to be delivering H&K guns. So, the JG, Echo1 and all that stuff, isnt going to be readily available as it has been in the past.

when I looked online, I noticed that Echo1 no longer lists an MP5 on their site. Not even a task force black. Now that is odd to me.

SO, Yes, you may be able to order them from over seas, but it looks asthough retailers and US based companies have been sued. So I don't know what this means overall. But I hope that ASGI, EVIKE, and airsplat don't dry up to soon.

And on the line of GLock, no, they are not available. You can get them from an over seas vendor, but try getting a KWA glock. Used only.

So I guess it looks asthough Ill just buy my MP5 on Monday morning. Just to be safe.

SO, Yes, you may be able to order them from over seas, but it looks asthough retailers and US based companies have been sued. So I don't know what this means overall. But I hope that ASGI, EVIKE, and airsplat don't dry up to soon.

Ah, geez, look what I saw on Facebook last night on Evike's page:

To Evike.com shoppers and dealers:

These 5 Models of limited edition Echo1 SG-5 will be "Out Forever" due to licensing issues, already no longer available from Echo1 direct. First come first serve! The 2000 pcs in Evike.com warehouse is "IT". Your last chance to get a great Echo1 SG-Mod5 AEG. Due to inflation, and licensing cost, they will be 2~3 times the price soon...

No bueno, Evike seems to be off the list :'(

Well, seems KWA and whoever else wants to mark up their stuff with proper licensing are going to be the only ones with H&K stuff now.

Evike's got great deals with the remaining ECHO 1 MP5s though, plus their +2 cheap holy cow mag special.

Edited by mrquackbunny

Ya I went on Evike, and the +2 mag special was "out of stock".

So I went over to ASGI, and got the gun MP5 w retract stock, for 101.75 shipped. Ive already got mags, so no biggie.

http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.ph...oducts_id=33011

the dollar special has been out of stock for a while, I guess they were losing a lot of money or something. It's been this 5 dollar deal for a while now. Wheres that MP5 for 101.75 shipped? sounds like a good deal for a loaner/backup/resale aeg.

Edited by mrquackbunny

I'm assuming it's a JG MP5N/MK5A5, and if it is, hope you enjoy it! Had one as my first primary, went through quite a lot of rounds and had some wear on external features after a lot of skirmishing, but it performed just as well as day one when I traded it off.

Too bad you didn't see the more recent Holy Cow deal, but at least you got it before supplies ran dry.

Edited by EchoRecon3

I orderd this and as soon as I didm it went out of stock. So either I got the last one and the computer knows that, or there is a mistake somewhere and I will be ordering my gun from someone else today. Im waiting untill 11am to call them and find out.

But I already have this mp5 and I love it. My wife started playing last year, and she took that gun over. So I needed a new MP5. And Since I started doing some part time sniper work, I decided that I wanted something smaller than the MP5SD. And I was going to wait untill the spring to get it, but alas, no such luck.

So at 11am today, we shall see what airsoft GI says. Do I really get my gun from them? (insert jepardy music)