to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
J3AMYxx

Vests and Chest Rig

So I've got my AEGs, I've got my sidearms and I've got my extra magazines so now I wanna set myself up with a basic vest rig. I was looking at one on Evike and I think this one seems like a suitable choice for someone of my skill.

http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.ph...oducts_id=26986

So I've got my AEGs, I've got my sidearms and I've got my extra magazines so now I wanna set myself up with a basic vest rig. I was looking at one on Evike and I think this one seems like a suitable choice for someone of my skill.

http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.ph...oducts_id=26986

Was there a question to follow? Or were you just letting us know what you were doing? This looks like a good starting rig, but always remember... you get what you pay for. So while the price is right, are you planning on playing doing this for a while, or is this time something to pass the time. If it's the first one, you might want to look into getting somethough for a bit more money which will last longer.

Condor gear is fine for airsoft. If you think you will be putting your gear through a lot of wear you can get Pantac/Flyye gear for 20-40 dollars more. Also, real gear is a good option, you know it will never break on you. Tactical Tailor, HSGI, Eagle Industries, etc. are some examples of real gear brands you can look into. Buying used gear can save you a lot of money too, so look into that if you're comfortable buying used.