to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
GamingNow

Post A Pic Of Your Bullpup Variant!

Oh it happened!

*awesome F2000 with trirail pics*

Damn Khazzy, that's almost exactly what I plan on doing with my F2000 when it gets here. I have almost the exact foregrip (except mine's QD), but I'm going to need a trirail unit and mine will be the black F2000, and will probably have a different optic.

Is that the G&G F2000 trirail? Where the heck did you get it from?

Yes it is the G&G f2000 tri rail haha. Aww I duno if I should give my secret away just yet lol =P

Well if you don't want to reveal such confidential information, feel free to PM me if you want lol. How's it hold up? Is it entirely metal construction like the real steel or does it have some polymer/plastic?

hmmm, the OCD in me is telling me to tell you to take the rail covers off. It just looks like too much tan for a gun, but I don't like tan guns. I think if you got a tan fore-grip and used that without the rail covers it would look good.

Also, ToD Schlapskie, awesome Asahi Bushmaster. I really like these rifles, they're just a little too expensive for my tastes... How does she shoot?

Also, ToD Schlapskie, awesome Asahi Bushmaster. I really like these rifles, they're just a little too expensive for my tastes... How does she shoot?

~285 feet range at 20 rps and 325 fps. This thing is built like a tank and by far my favorite gun. It was well worth the price in my opinion.

That foregrip really makes me like that AUGa3, a weapon I normally despise. Very nice. I think she'd look nicer with a red dot or such personally, but that's just me.

Now, for my entry: my newly-acquired G&G G2010... with a RS FNH tri-rail handguard. Bought it form Interficium about two months back. Performs great and feels even better. Just have to fix that charging handle, and it will be set.

Opinions on the MBUS? Or should I stick with the iron sights? Honestly, I like the MBUS better, but I need some other opinions.

Fn2000006.jpg

Fn2000009.jpg

-Brenden

Edited by Brenden

Looking at those pictures I just couldn't resist. I bought a G&G FN2000. Post pics of it later. Hopefully I will be as impressed as others are with it!

-Brenden I like the MBUS keep it!

I think they look good on it, but aren't they backwards?

PP

:a-laugh:

Hahaha, I knew somebody would catch that. Yeah, they are. I was getting ready to go somewhere so I rushed to take this picture and didn't realize till after I was looking at the picture the next day that they were on backwards. I had a replica EOTech on it before, and I wanted to see what MBUS looked like on it, so I hurry up and slid those down the rail before I took the pictures.

Good catch though PP. :a-salute:

EDIT: The more and more I look at it though, the more I'm starting to like the MBUS that way haha.

Edited by Brenden

:a-laugh:

Hahaha, I knew somebody would catch that. Yeah, they are. I was getting ready to go somewhere so I rushed to take this picture and didn't realize till after I was looking at the picture the next day that they were on backwards. I had a replica EOTech on it before, and I wanted to see what MBUS looked like on it, so I hurry up and slid those down the rail before I took the pictures.

Good catch though PP. :a-salute:

Haha, I probably knew you knew, but I just had to make sure. Not questioning your intelligence or anything.

PP

Edited by Private Parts

Hey brenden where did you get that Tri-Rail? I know G&G makes one and I can't find it anywhere!

Only Interficium knows that. He had it installed when I bought it from him, and I never did ask him where he got it from. Sorry. I'll try to PM and see if I can get an answer.

Me with an customized P90 of a friend of mine!

Double-taped p90 mags and an m203, now I've seen everything.

Since they were deleted, here are the pictures of my JP Famas, one of the worst quality guns I've had the pleasure of owning.

FAMASSIGHT.jpg

FamasL.jpg

Next is my S&T Tar-21. Not bad for a loaner.

IMG_5075_zpse25909de.jpg

IMG_5080_zpsca92b2ff.jpg