WarfusionX

Tanaka M700

tanaka has great range. stock it shoots just like a very expensive upgraded rifle. the only real improvements one could do to it would be to install a precision barrel and if they were paranoid they could replace the bolt with a thicker reinforced one. that can be said for most parts, you can always reinforce them but I find that unneccesary unless you make a habit of dropping the rifle from great heights.

the range is bout even with other sniper rifles, but the accuracy is not as good as some of the better spring rifles (e.g. m24).

Isn't the m24 a gas rifle? I was almost going to buy one, and I could have sworn it said it was gas...

A precision barrel running off green gas, and you are operating a 500 fps+ killing machine STOCK. I want an M700 Police very badly right now, of course with the barrel. Only problem is in winter time, shes useless. At least in Idaho.

where does the gas go???

sorry I dun know if its a stupid question or not

does it go in the gun itself

or into some sort of shell. . .

also how many shots does the m700 have

some sites say 10

others say 12

and the guy I am buying it from says 11

on a further note. . . why does everyone say you have to get a tight bore barrel??

and what is the standard fps using green gas in a STOCK m700 police model

also whats this I keep hearing psc, pcs thingy and I also hear a lot about not wanting to touch the Hop-Up. . . why is that?

sorry for all the questions but I have never owned a sniper rifle before and its coming in 2 weeks

Edited by Cookerman

basically - psc peans power control system. U put the gas in your magazine which holds 10 rounds, one goes to the barrel the minute u put hte magazine in the gun. as I have understood, there is no spare hopup so if u brake it your f****d? tigth bore barrel is mopre accurate and thus u can shoot better but htat is nor required to play. using green gas u can get more then 500fps with 0.20g bullets guranteed

I dun know what the guy is putting in/changing but he said that when I get my M700 I will be able to use Red Gas. . .

what would the fps be like using that??

I know its a lot stronger than green gas

blue gas should be the weakest, then comes green gas, then propane and after that the strongest are red gas and black gas or so called co2

I dunno how much can a stock tanaka stand, but I don't recommend using red gas anywhere. it will finally ruin your gun

I dunno how much can a stock tanaka stand, but I don't recommend using red gas anywhere. it will finally ruin your gun

but thats the thing. . .

my m700 is not going to be stock. . .

the guy I am getting it from does upgrades.

I asked him to upgrade it

and he said that when he is done with it it will be able to use red gas safely. . .

I dun know if its true or not

so why arn't there spare hop up units for sale??

I mean if that is the main problem of the gun then wouldn't the company realise that they could make a heap lot more money if they just sold spares????

thats just my .02

Yes just 4 years and a couple hundred production runs later.