to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
Myworstfear

H&K Mp7 vs JG Scorpion

Looking to get a sidearm for around $100 and since pistols seem to be out of stock everywhere I'm torn between getting a JG Scorpion or a H&K Mp7. I know JG is a decent company and I haven't heard good things about Umarex but the Mp7 is more expensive and (usually) that means it's better. I also like the look of the Mp7 more but I'm willing to sacrifice looks for a gun that won't fall apart on me in the first week. Any insight is appreciated :a-salute:

The Umarex is going to be much more expensive unless you are referring to the galaxy MP7. Umarex makes the gas model where as TM makes the AEP model. If you wan to spend more the TM is most definitely the best value.

Umarex doesn't "make" anything... they are a licensing company.

They license the KWA MP7 gas gun, and they license an AEP also...

Guessing it's a WELL by the orange ring tip (plastic instead of painted... am I remembering wrong on the Galaxy's?)

So, you basically are looking at whatever style of gun you like.

I have had both guns (currently have the Skorpion) and had good luck out of both. That being said, I got rid of my AEP after I got a gas MP7, because it just started drawing dust.

I *do* like the mini drum hi cap of the Skorp... I *don't* like the way you have to take a mag out to holster it.

It comes down to aesthetics and ergonomics, which one fits you better is the one to get.

The Umarex is going to be much more expensive unless you are referring to the galaxy MP7. Umarex makes the gas model where as TM makes the AEP model. If you wan to spend more the TM is most definitely the best value.

WELL makes UMAREX's MP7.

They use the same gearbox with very similar materials and tolerances, so they will perform very similarly. I would choose the MP7 because of the availability of magazines and accessibility of holstering options.