slimsniper28

Opinions on PDI Hop-Up and triggers

I currently own a UTG L96 in the middle of the upgrade process and I need some feedback. If you own a PDI Hop-Up for a type 96 could you give me an idea on how much consistency and range really increased with the addition of the part to your gun? I would like to have some reassurance before spending 70 dollars on it.

Also...I have been searching for an alternative to a Zero trigger. Is there any other metal triggerbox that would accept an m150 spring that's possibly under 100 dollars? After researching it a little I read about some "King Arms Light Trigger." Does this even exsist? Because I can't find it anywhere...

Aprecciate the help.

PDI hopup - BEST, or one of, upgrade you can give your Mk96. I got a 75' increase in effective range, and my groupings tightened noticeably.

Triggerbox...PDI V-trig? I have no idea if noobie makes his m-trig for the Mk96, but if he does, then that would be the cheapest...

The Z-trig really is worth it though, the trigger pull is amazing.

I currently own a UTG L96 in the middle of the upgrade process and I need some feedback. If you own a PDI Hop-Up for a type 96 could you give me an idea on how much consistency and range really increased with the addition of the part to your gun? I would like to have some reassurance before spending 70 dollars on it.

Also...I have been searching for an alternative to a Zero trigger. Is there any other metal triggerbox that would accept an m150 spring that's possibly under 100 dollars? After researching it a little I read about some "King Arms Light Trigger." Does this even exsist? Because I can't find it anywhere...

Aprecciate the help.

I am in almost the exact same situation as you! Just today I posted something like this.. I ordered the hop up chamber(PDI) last week. I've heard great things about it. The lightweight trigger does exist and I found it for 90$ at http://www.dentrinityshop.com/pr_list.jsp?...SPA&bid=APS. All I need is confirmation of the compatibility of the UTG L96 and this trigger.

(REALLY SORRY TO BRING BACK AN OLD POST BUT I'D LIKE TO KNOW THIS AS WELL)

well, the PDI chamber is amazing, I have installed, used, and sold one to my friends, and they still love it. I am selling my laylax zero trigger, I do not know if this is too much, but 130$....they retail around 210$ it only has 50 rounds through it, original box and screws. I hope I helped :a-grin: