Sign in to follow this  
Susan Madley

Recon-Rag needs writers from USA

Hi,

I write for the free online Airsoft magazine Recon-Rag. We're based in Scotland, and mostly we write about UK related issues. However, we'd love to get some articles from across the Pond. Because we're a free magazine we expect our contributors to write for the love of the sport, and not for money (because we don't have any!). If you fancy writing an article or two about the American face of Airsoft we'd love to publish you. Anyway, you can find us at "recon-rag.com". Cheers

Sorry, wasn't sure if it was okay to give the link or not - www.recon-rag.com

It's a decent wee magazine, we average about 45 pages, with only a handfull of adverts, lots of reviews, and a scantily clad young lady in every issue! Once you've had a read you'll better understand what we're about. So if you, or any of your buddies want to contribute an article just send it me at susan.madley<AT>gmail.com

The magazine's being going for a couple of years, but the most recent issue is our new format. Hope you enjoy it! We also run a Scottish forum called the fort (google it, if you want). And our retail/wholesale business is Airsoft World. Think that's probably all the info you need about me........look forward to some feed-back from you guys.

Edited by Airsoft Mum

I'd be more than willing to write an article for you! However I'd find it easier if you had a specific set of questions you wanted answered. For example: "What sort of team systems have you encountered in America? How long have you played airsoft? What's the biggest problem with airsofting in America? What's the best thing about airsofting in America?"

If you PM me a list of questions I can give you an estimate on how long the article will take me.

- TKOT

I'll try my hand at this. I'll email you a submission at the email address you listed in your last issue in a couple weeks. I was thinking of writing about writing about the upcoming expansion of the Game Face line as I know a thing or two from the inside over there.

I'll try my hand at this. I'll email you a submission at the email address you listed in your last issue in a couple weeks. I was thinking of writing about writing about the upcoming expansion of the Game Face line as I know a thing or two from the inside over there.

That's cool, look forward to reading your article - Thanks

Right guys, due to people who said they could do an article now being too busy (oops!) I'm looking for a couple of articles for the next issue. If any-one would like to contribute you can contact me on susan.madley<AT>gmail.com This is the USA's chance to get their voice heard in the largest free e-magazine. So if you think you've got something worth saying about Airsoft, why not give it a try. For those of you that don't know Recon-Rag you can visit our website and get an idea of what we're about. I really hope that some of you guys would like to take part.

Curious, have any articles been posted about extreme upgrades yet? Out here in Hawaii thats what everyone has been about for years. Especially on Oahu because of Japanese import parts.