to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
DocPeligro

"that guy"

Yup, "that guy" who takes a picture in his bathroom mirror.... My new loadout.

DSC01272.jpg

DSC01273.jpg

DSC01270.jpg

kitlist:

Eclipse RBAV w/ M97 armor

1 Eagle Double Magazine pouch

1 Eagle Quad Magazine pouch

1 Eagle Canteen Pouch

1 Eagle Medical Pouch

1 Eagle Hydration Carrier

KBR hat

Oakley Flak Jacket XLJ glasses

Beyond Tactical PCU Level 5

Blackhawk CQC/Riggers belt

BAE Dump pouch

BDU Pants

Merrel MOAB Mid hiking boots

G&G GR16 R4 Commando

Madbull DD RIS II

G&P Tan SOPMOD stock

VFC PEQ-15

KAC Flip up front sight replica

MaTech BUIS

Ebairsoft EOTech 553

Got Madbull Mk 18 rails and a 10.3" outer barrel in hand, just waiting for my NT4 style silencer to get here from AEX, then my M4 will be converted to a Mk 18 Mod 1.

edit: lol, in the second pic you can see my daughter grabbing TP behind me. She made such a mess.

Edited by DocPeligro

OH BAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

I want an RBAV now. How do you like yours? And if you've compared to an MBAV, which would you prefer?

RBAV and MBAVs are too different beasts - the RBAV feels to me almost exactly like the IOTV, just without the stupid neck collar that doesn't stay in right. Has the same internal cummerbund system and release system. The RBAV however is a lot lighter, its made of 500d instead of 1000d and the M97 armor panels are lighter than the regular armor IOTVs have so its a little more comfortable. RBAV has a lot better shoulder pads, too. I'm thinking in comparison to the MBAV, though, that I probably prefer the RBAV because it protects more of me at about the same weight. The MBAV I had has good soft armor coverage for the most part, but it is very short.

The PCU is what really does this one, in my opinion. Too bad I have no reason to get any PCU, ECWCS, etc.

Honestly, neither do I. Its probably way too hot to play in here - yesterday was April Fools Day and it was 85 degrees during the day and 74 at night. Luckily the PCU has pit zips to ventilate it. I'm going to look into RAID modifying an old BDU top but my sewing skills suck.

Doc im loving the RBAV, great choice.

Ive been thinking of picking one up for awhile, mainly because ive heard its light as hell.

U planning to add anymore pouches on the RBAV or no????

Doc im loving the RBAV, great choice.

Ive been thinking of picking one up for awhile, mainly because ive heard its light as hell.

U planning to add anymore pouches on the RBAV or no????

It is very lightweight. Noticeably lighter than the IOTV. Never used a CIRAS so not sure how it compares to that. The RBAV is 500d nylon instead of 1000d but also I think the M97 armor panels are lighter weight then issue level III panels. As for pouches, the way its being run right now is due to the fields restriction - you can only have four magazines at one time, so no need to put anymore mag pouches. The canteen/gp pouch serves for "mission essential" gear like extra batteries, dead rag ect. Med pouch will have a first aid kit. Unless mission dictates otherwise, pretty much I run as little as possible on my vest. Pretty much a direct copy of my loadout I actually use as an infantryman with the exception of a missing tourniquet pouch on the left side of my vest.

Edited by DocPeligro

Is the MK18 RIS II replica you have FDE? If so, how is the color? I'm looking to pick one up, though I was looking at the SOCOM Gear model.

Yes, it is FDE - looks very similar to the real FDE RIS II. This is the SOCOM Gear/Madbull model. Its a pretty faithful replica of the real deal.

My NT4 styled suppressor arrived today (CA M4 QD Silencer Part #: A297M-1) of course, quality control of most airsoft stuff is completely non-existent, so it won't lock to my rifle. I contacted AEX via email to see if I can get it replaced but like the quality control, most customer service of retailers are non-existent as well. :a-angry:

Yup, "that guy" who takes a picture in his bathroom mirror.... My new loadout.

DSC01272.jpg

DSC01273.jpg

DSC01270.jpg

kitlist:

Eclipse RBAV w/ M97 armor

1 Eagle Double Magazine pouch

1 Eagle Quad Magazine pouch

1 Eagle Canteen Pouch

1 Eagle Medical Pouch

1 Eagle Hydration Carrier

KBR hat

Oakley Flak Jacket XLJ glasses

Beyond Tactical PCU Level 5

Blackhawk CQC/Riggers belt

BAE Dump pouch

BDU Pants

Merrel MOAB Mid hiking boots

G&G GR16 R4 Commando

Madbull DD RIS II

G&P Tan SOPMOD stock

VFC PEQ-15

KAC Flip up front sight replica

MaTech BUIS

Ebairsoft EOTech 553

Got Madbull Mk 18 rails and a 10.3" outer barrel in hand, just waiting for my NT4 style silencer to get here from AEX, then my M4 will be converted to a Mk 18 Mod 1.

edit: lol, in the second pic you can see my daughter grabbing TP behind me. She made such a mess.

wow , you finally got your RBAV , congrats doc , what size did you order your rbav ?

while talking about bae system , do you guys know this backpack is from bae system ?

215789_1992773741031_1294038189_2441628_6536916_n.jpg

I've looking in any site there's no site people can buy this backpack . any idea ?

My two usual sources for BAE Eclipse gear are Entrygear.com and ATS Tactical - neither of have that backpack, couldn't find any info on any sort of packs put out by BAE.

215789_1992773741031_1294038189_2441628_6536916_n.jpg

actually I'm looking for a similar backpack like that guys , any clue ?

I've taken a look for EI , tactailor , HSGI backpack , they don't have a backpack like that ( more like a backpack that can be use for 5-7 days and also for hiking n traveling ) , hmm...

Edited by banboy

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-...8_6536916_n.jpg

actually I'm looking for a similar backpack like that guys , any clue ?

I've taken a look for EI , tactailor , HSGI backpack , they don't have a backpack like that ( more like a backpack that can be use for 5-7 days and also for hiking n traveling ) , hmm...

Take a look at mystery ranch packs.

Finished my Mk 18 Mod 1 build, however I accidentally washed my camera with my laundry so crappy cell phone pic

mk18mod1aeg.jpg

Started life off as a G&G GR16 R4 Commando

Internals

Gearbox: Stock (8mm Bearings)

Bushing Brand: Stock

Spring: Prometheus M110

Gears: Stock

Motor: Stock

Cylinder: Stock

Cylinder Head: Stock

Piston: Stock

Piston Head: Area 1000 Polycarb

Nozzle: Stock

Tappet Plate: Stock

Spring Guide: Stock

ARL: Stock

Mods:

Barrel & Hopup

Barrel: EdGI

Length: 353

Diameter: 6.01

Hopup: Prometheus NEO Strike

Bucking: Systema

Nub: SCS

Mods:

Externals

EOTech 553 SU-231/PEQ replica

King Arms PEQ-15 laser unit

MaTech Back-Up Iron Sights

Madbull Daniel Defense Mk 18 RIS II rail system Flat Dark Earth

Classic Army M4 QD suppressor

KAC replica folding front sight

G&P tan SOPMOD stock

Electrical

Battery: Intellect 9.6v 2000mah Crane

Battery Location: Buttstock

Mosfet: None

How is the King Arms PEQ? I need a new one, since the VFC one I have keeps breaking, and is also in black. Was thinking of Vanaras, since I've heard it's one of the better replicas, but it would be nice to get one here in the US instead.

Its an empty shell that has a visible red laser. Nothing fancy but it looks the part.

How is the King Arms PEQ? I need a new one, since the VFC one I have keeps breaking, and is also in black. Was thinking of Vanaras, since I've heard it's one of the better replicas, but it would be nice to get one here in the US instead.

Its an empty shell that has a visible red laser. Nothing fancy but it looks the part.

I have one as well, and use it with a 1450mah lipo that lasts me all day. It's a little lighter than it should be but it has a metal mounting bracket as opposed to the plastic one which is on a lot of ACM PEQ's, including the other one I have, which broke.

I have one as well, and use it with a 1450mah lipo that lasts me all day. It's a little lighter than it should be but it has a metal mounting bracket as opposed to the plastic one which is on a lot of ACM PEQ's, including the other one I have, which broke.

doc , requesting to join the party if you don't mind ,

my RBAV By Speciality Defense System :

casual :

205610_2000544895305_1294038189_2451416_7894860_n.jpg

with pcu :

217477_2000545215313_1294038189_2451418_1882308_n.jpg

hey hey you found pads for it eh?

yup , touche , already got it , my friend already tired with his rbav so I can have it the pads , LOL .

so have you used your RBAV on the field ? maybe you record it and upload to youtube doc . would like to see the vest in action .

yup , touche , already got it , my friend already tired with his rbav so I can have it the pads , LOL .

so have you used your RBAV on the field ? maybe you record it and upload to youtube doc . would like to see the vest in action .

Haven't got to take it out yet, hoping to hit up LZ5 if they have a game this month.

Here's a high-def picture of my AEG, got a new camera yesterday.

DSC00001.jpg

Doc, that rifle is pure sex... Have. I must.

Personally I would krylon it khaki and sand it a bit to give it that used look... But whatever floats your boat

I considered painting it, but after painting one of my real guns (a Marlin 795, cost less than the rail system on my airsoft gun) and finding out I have too much OCD to make everything "even" I'd rather not risk painting it and messing it up or depreciating the value.

Haven't got to take it out yet, hoping to hit up LZ5 if they have a game this month.

Here's a high-def picture of my AEG, got a new camera yesterday.

DSC00001.jpg

nice m4 , and yeah this camera it is more high def , nice job doc .

do you fan of inokatsu also , doc for the m4 sopmod ?