to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
MotoJJ

SC Village?

Is SC Village a good field for airsoft? :a-confused:

Do they play objectives like capture the flag, Capture the briefcase or is it just elimination?

Also When do they allow airsofting, my friend told me every sunday but im just making shure.

Thank you

:a-thumbsup:

Edited by MotoJJ

It's in So-Cal. When I lived around there (6 mos ago) it was always packed with cheaters. Check out the Desert Fox facilities (MOUT IS SWEEET!). You will not be disappointed. If you do, you gotta tell 'em Spud sent you their way, Jet'd probably get a kick out of it. (Jet's the field owner)

It's in So-Cal. When I lived around there (6 mos ago) it was always packed with cheaters. Check out the Desert Fox facilities (MOUT IS SWEEET!). You will not be disappointed. If you do, you gotta tell 'em Spud sent you their way, Jet'd probably get a kick out of it. (Jet's the field owner)

Yea ive heard but desert fox is like 2hrs from my house

Edited by MotoJJ

Is SC Village a good field for airsoft? :a-confused:

Do they play objectives like capture the flag, Capture the briefcase or is it just elimination?

Also When do they allow airsofting, my friend told me every sunday but im just making shure.

Thank you

:a-thumbsup:

yeah they got airsofting only on the weekends though! They open at like 8 I think and close at 4PM then they re open at 5PM for the night games

Skip SC Village if you can. 100% cheaters. Personally I don't mind because I just full auto into them and don't give up on the trigger untilthey start walking away because I get sick of them. I have one too many stories of cheaters but I don't feel like typing it all xD Just try to avoid it while it is "fun" there is one team that dominates and the refs never even the teams out. Its a piantsoft field so prepare for paint on your cloths. Although Viper is fun, the rest of the fields are definitely for paintball. Go somewhere else