Newold

KWA TMP9r, Airsoft elite BBs .20/.25, Echo Taskforce black Mp5, N-Vision and more

Just a few rules to start off with

-I have the right to refuse service to anyone

-If you have nothing good to say, I don't want to hear it.

-Payment: NO CHECKS. I accept only mailed cash ( mail cash at your own risk ), PayPal, USPS Money Order(USPS Money order means USPS money order ONLY)

-Shipping is extra unless specified. Signature and insurance are extra services that will be charged to buyer if requested. I am not liable for lost/damaged items if buyer doesn't purchase insurance, If you want insurance, ask for it, im not going to ask if you want it or not. I cover for Tracking information cost.

-I am located in CA 91745 hacienda hts

-I don't give refunds what so ever. If you bought the item and you don't like it, too bad. If item received broken and you did not purchase insurance, too bad. ( Contact me for more info on insurance). I will ensure you what you will get is the quality thats described.

-Pm me for more Info

-Serious buyers only

-THESE ARE ALL AIRSOFT WEAPONS/ITEMS CANNOT BE MODIFIED IN ANYWAY TO SHOOT REAL AMMUNITION.

-IF YOUR GOING TO THREAD CRAP.. JUST STAY AWAY, OR TAKE IT UP WITH ME IN PMs. Seriously..

-BUY ALL ITEMS AT YOUR OWN RISK, I will ensure the quality before letting you purchase .

-Feedback http://www.evike.com/index.php?option=com_...=18&id=7707 19 If you don't believe me, make a account and we can talk there. Also lots of feedback in my asf profile!!

-ALL ITEMS sold AS IS. I will guarantee that it is as described before shipping out, but once it has left my hands, it is no longer my problem.

- WHEN I SAY PRICE IS FIRM, I WILL NOT GO ANY LOWER.

-Im one of those people who doesnt like "FREE BUMPS".. If you have anything to say, please PM me instead of posting. Thanks =]

Please read all description before PMing me

Looking for trades! ( please don't offer me broken or cracked P.O.Ss)

- Offer up!

More pics and Vid Upon REQUEST

KWA TMP9r Ns2

Here I have a KWA TMP9r Ns2 in excellent condition, it was bought back in mid February I believe. After seeing my friends KWA TMP9r, I was amazed by its ROF, FPS and not to mention its scariness when its fired. It sounds really really mean, its seriously LOUD lol. Well anyways CQB isnt my thing and this beast would be too big of a sidearm for me. If Im going to run around in the desert all day, I would actually prefer a smaller side arm such as an normal gas pistol (IE 1911 USP etc).

Price: $220

( Keep in mind that the gun alone cost $215 and not to mention extra magazines are $50 )

DSC_3046.jpg

DSC_3048.jpg

ATTACHMENTS ARE NOT INCLUDED*****

Package includes.. ( if its not listed its not included)

1x KWA TMP9r NS2

2x KWA TMP9r Magazine

Sealed Airsoft Elite and Guay2 .20g BBs

I've recently purchased a 25kg .28g rice sack.. Therefore... I wont be playing CQB anymore, and I will only be runing .28s from now on for a long long long long time.. Buy my left overs! They are Un-used, Brand new and Sealed up packs!

DSC_3736.jpg

-Airsoft Elite .20g White/Black (4000rds) $8.50ea

-Airsoft Elite .25g White/Black (3000rds) $10ea

-Guay2 .20g (5000rds) $8.50ea

-Guay2 .28g (4000rds) $11ea

Systema gears

NOT A FULL SET, Systema High Torque gears $30

DSC_3731.jpg

NOT A FULL SET, Systema High Speed gears $30

DSC_3730.jpg

Task Force Black Full Metal MP5a4

Heres a Brand new Task Force Black Full Metal MP5a4, only shot a 3~5 burst to get its chorno readings. Battery has NOT been charged at all, the gun had been taken out for picture taking and short testing ONLY. Im looking for trades, check the list above or offer up. Ill be including a free gun bag. (rub marks caused from factory packaging)

More information.. http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=4478

Price: $160

(Keep in mind that if you were to buy this same gun off a retailer.. the gun alone cost $225 and not to mention the extra magazine which is around $10ish. Why spend extra when you can buy this one for cheaper =p)

9mm rounds are NOT included.

DSC_3606.jpg

If orange tip removed under the QD flash hider, it reveals the threaded barrel.

DSC_3607.jpg

393FPS with .20g AE bbs, 14RPS with a 5000mah Elite 8.4v

DSC_3605.jpg

Package includes.. ( if its not listed its not included)

1x Task Force Black Full Metal MP5a4

1x 8.4v battery

1x Full metal Mp5 Midcap

1x Gun bag

DSC_2454.jpg

DSC_2451.jpg

Unused, NIB

-MOE style handguard $24ea (BLACK or FDE)

Night Owl Optics Marine Pro Night Vesion

Well this the Marine Pro version, works great, takes 1x Cr123a battery. Optic soft case cover will be included as well. I believe these runn somewhat around $300~350 ish? well correct me if im wrong.

Price : $100

DSC_3082.jpg

Edited by hebe