to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
JdogJAG

Is this scorpion any good?

http://www.airrattle.com/product_p/r2c%20scorpion.htm

I just need some confirmation of the specs on it. for instance it says it shoots 280 fps and about 200 feet. Basically im asking for a mini review. Thanks in advance! By the way please reccomend any other good scorpions or similar aeps, I'll go as high as $110.

WELLs and JGs are as good as you'll get for your price range in terms of Skorpions. I strongly doubt it gets 200ft though, I never tested the range of my JG Skorpion but I'd assume its a lot less than that. They're fun to play with though, if you're playing CQB like you should with these guys then the range and fps won't matter, they've got a good trigger response and ROF with the provided 7.2 battery. I believe mine chrono'd around 260-270 fps with .2s.

Edited by mrquackbunny

I'd hope it would be the 2010 model. These are usually pretty fun to play with, but keep in mind it's only about 240 fps which means people won't always know you hit them.