RiseEffect

WTS: KWA SR-10/KM4 + Extras

I'm going to have a lot more stuff within the next day or so, so please check back!

Rules:

1. Paypal/Pick up only

2. I go halves on *real* shipping unless listed *shipped*. If you're interested in an item, PM me so I can quote you. I ship USPS (small) FedEx (large), and UPS if I must.

3. I'm avaliable on here via PM or text/call at 860.459.1563 if you have a question. I may not pick up initially, just leave a message, but make sure you say who you are!

Onto the sale.

Alright, I purchased this new from Airsoft GI for $385 (330ish with coupon code). The first game I went to it worked great and fed fine with my King Arm mid caps and the stock high-cap. The next game I used it at the air nozzle and I believe tappet plate all gave out. It was in warranty, I sent it backed to KWA, they replaced the air nozzle, tappet plate, and the bearings. The game I played after I received it back it fed fine. Every game after that I've had the same feeding problem in my high cap and my mid caps. I've tried other magazines and sometimes they feed, sometimes they don't. Honestly, I could just have faulty magazines causing the problem, and I will be running extensive trial and error tests. Until then, this is up for sale and really up for you to turn it over for profit or a decent primary. I have never opened up the gearbox, only the KWA tech's have.

Externally it has a KWA KM4 RIS Upper and an SR-10 lower, but was bought as a SR-10. It will come with the stock High-cap It also still has the SR10 barrel, which is slightly larger than the outer barrel / stock flash hider.

wholegun.jpg

dsc1485l.jpg

dsc1484.jpg

dsc1488r.jpg

(KWA High-cap, and 9 KA Mid's, I have 10, it's just not pictured.)

For just the gun I'm asking $250 + Half Shipping. I think this is a steal, if you don't PM me and we can try to work something out.

Extras:

12 Panels of XTMs (Black, FDE, OD): $25 SOLD

NiMH 9.6 from cheapbatterypacks.com: $25 SOLD

10 King Arms Midcaps: $50 (or $5 per) Some feed sometimes, some only feed upside down, probably another quick fix.

Socom Gear Noveske SoundHog Rep - $15 SOLD

dsc1487o.jpg

Proper brand MARPAT XS/Reg blouse and trouser.

Has a small rip near the left side pocket, shown in picture, and some minor barbed wire nicks on the ankles. Also has a hand done US battle flag / don't tread on me sewn onto the right shoulder, sort of my team patch. I'm not sure if this can be removed or not, it's very well sewn on. I love this camo, it's just to common where I play so my team is switching.

Cost me $90, now asking $40

dsc07113n.jpg

Medium/Reg Issued UCP ACU

Dirty, but makes the camo work better ;).

$20

dsc07109a.jpg

Kid's large Rothco MARPAT

$10 shipped

dsc07087i.jpg

Total of four USAF issued parts: Two XS/XS Blouses, one large/reg trouser, one XS/Reg trouser.

$18 / pair or $10 / Item

dsc07076g.jpg

Issued German Flecktarn Small blouse, Small/Reg trouser

Quite a bit of fraying/wear.

$15 SOLD[s/]

dsc07158n.jpg

Timestamp from an older sale, some items are gone.

1 Nice hunting viewfinder, $20

2 Broken C11, $5

5 Tasco Binoculars, not sure on the zoom, will check tomorrow. Bought for 30 on an impulse, $15

6 Broken TSD M9, the mag release is lost, other than that awesome little pistol. No mag. $10

7 Random Walkie, $10

8 CA G3 high-cap in pieces, all the parts should be there, $5

TRADES: Only really looking for partials.

-Small framed OD/RG PC

-Black Magpuls

-Higher end M4 Variant

-M4 Midcaps (P-Mags would be best)

-LaRue Index Clips

Expect more tomorrow!

Thanks,

Jared

Edited by RiseEffect

I'm going to have a lot more stuff within the next day or so, so please check back!

Rules:

1. Paypal Only

2. I go halves on shipping, either FedEx or USPS, depending on size of item.

3. I'm avaliable on here via PM or text/call at 860.459.1563. I may not pick up initially, just leave a message, but say where you're from.

Onto the sale.

Alright, I purchased this new from Airsoft GI for $385 (330ish with coupon code). The first game I went to it worked great and fed fine with my King Arm mid caps and the stock high-cap. The next game I used it at the air nozzle and I believe tappet plate all gave out. It was in warranty, I sent it backed to KWA, they replaced the air nozzle, tappet plate, and the bearings. The game I played after I received it back it fed fine. Every game after that I've had the same feeding problem in my high cap and my mid caps. I've tried other magazines and sometimes they feed, sometimes they don't. Honestly, I could just have faulty magazines causing the problem, and I will be running extensive trial and error tests. Until then, this is up for sale and really up for you to turn it over for profit or a decent primary. I have never opened up the gearbox, only the KWA tech's have.

Externally it has a KWA KM4 RIS Upper and an SR-10 lower, but was bought as a SR-10. It will come with the stock High-cap

wholegun.jpg

dsc1485l.jpg

dsc1484.jpg

For just the gun I'm asking $250 + Half Shipping. I think this is a steal, if you don't PM me and we can try to work something out.

Extras:

12 Panels of XTMs (Black, FDE, OD): $25

NiMH 9.6 from cheapbatterypacks.com: $25

10 King Arms Midcaps: $50 (or $6 per)

Socom Gear Noveske SoundHog Rep - $15

TRADES: Only really looking for partials.

-Small framed OD/RG PC

-Black Magpuls

-Maybe a higher end M4 variant

Expect more tomorrow!

Thanks,

Jared

pm sent!

Do you know the size of the flecktarn? specifically looking at the trousers, but may buy the blouse too, if it's the right size. (as in, is it like a 30"-32" or something like that? or maybe a better question: do they fit you and what do you usually fit into?)