to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
janitorisen

How do you store your airsoft?

Well, I store everything in my closet, I don't have a display or anything like some people on youtube.

Guns in gun bags

Mags in a plastic bin on closet shelf

Vest, Shoes, BDUs, Shemagh, ect... (gear) are either all tossed in there or hung up on hangers.

And I have a few bags of BBs, gearbox internals, tools, sili spray/lube, and a entire disassembled gun and gearbox laying on my computer table next to me. :tongue:

New to airsoft, so I keep my gun in the bottom drawer of my dresser and all of my gear stays in my Gear Bag (A North Face Base Camp Duffel).

However, after I get all of my stuff in the summer, I going to be building a dedicated gun 'hutch' to keep everything in. Stay tuned to me, I will probably be updating the forums with my progress.

Keep your mags topped up, eh?

-Chris

I have cases for the rifles and a big plastic tote for the handguns, tac gear, gas, parts, whatever else. I use a small canvas tool bag for the tools, batteries and small parts. The tote makes it very easy to move everything around at once, stores well in the basement, and keeps stuff from getting banged up in the truck to/from games.

I keep all of my airsoft gear not being worked on locked in the spare bedroom as none of them have bags outside of the 2 bags I use to bring my rifles of choice to games. I have them systematically laid out on the sides of the room, the "right side" has the incomplete guns, while the "left side" has my gear and completed guns. The room only gets opened when I go in or out to get gear, hence, it's like one giant gun case.

I keep all my guns under my bed my 4 pistols in a Pelican case, my m4 in a OE-tech gun bag. The 2 holsters and mag pouch on top of the Pelican case. All of my small stuff like gas, bb's, and tools are in a ammo box under my desk next to the bed. I keep my speed loaders filled up at all times and that's on top of my desk.

Let's see... a cheap guitar bag holds my AK and SR-10; a couple of small boxes holding scattered parts, BB's, and mags; bigger cardboard boxes hold a number of AEG's that need some work before they're fully playable; and duffel bags filled with miscellaneous gear. Everything is either underneath my bed, or on top of an empty bunk bed; camouflage and boots are stored where my regular clothes/shoes would go.

Despite everything being in some sort of container, my room is still a mess -.-"

Edited by EchoRecon3

This is a bit old, but you get the idea.

dsc0016is.jpg

I also have a work desk underneath.

For games, I put whatever I bring in a pelican case and a large double rifle bag.

No fair Wolf, I did not think this was a pic thread... you cheated.

My rack can be seen in this thread..

http://www.airsoftforum.com/board/guys-bor...me-t219685.html

1st pic shows the exterior of one of my gun cases. The on in pic is waterproof (Rumor is it can float as well).. Other guns are split between a 2 gun , gun bag, and a hikers pack that can hold as many as I have tried to stuff in it at once.

*I also travel with Barrel Plugs (Bright red/orange) on all my guns they fit on, and the other get Gun socks I got from Walmart... I like to set examples..

No fair Wolf, I did not think this was a pic thread... you cheated.

I'm sorry, but most people don't understand what I mean when I say I use tracked shelving rods to mount my guns. Normally when I show a picture, they instantly get it. Nice display BTW, shwell.

Lonewolf.... do I see TWO Barret .50's in that photo?

Yes, ironically the Snow Wolf is the more rare of the two while the Socom Gear is the more expensive. I love them both though...

But anyways op, just be creative. I believe the total cost for setting up my display area was like $30. I can't imagine doing anything much cheaper. And check your local Walmarts for cheap gun bags.

$30 holding up easily over $1000 worth of airsoft stuff? Ingenuity and oh so beautiful!

I've got a lot of stuff in separate boxes all stored in a RubberMaid rolling tote that slides under my bed. My AK is under my bed while the M4, MK96, and G3 sit downstairs in a stand-up style homemade gun rack. It sits inside of a wooden locker. Across the top, there's a wood dowel with hangers for my BDUs and such. Works very nice, and didn't cost a penny because everything was made with extra stuff just lying around the house.

PP

Keep em all under my bed, original boxes or gun bags for the guns, boxes I've collected from stuff being delivered to my house for misc items(bbs, batteries, some gear, mags, etc.) I've got a spot in my closet if necessary for more misc stuff.

Edited by mrquackbunny

Wow guys, this is going better than I thought :P! Actually I think including pictures would be a much better idea than text only. I should've put it in the first post!

A huge thanks to everyone who mentioned the guitar bag thing, I play and have a decent sized bag that fits my AEG, so now I have a good way to take it places :-)

The rifle is 41 or 43 inches long and would have to share a small Honda Civic's trunk with my football gear. It would never fit with the case on it, and not casing it isn't an option.

Ah. My Ford Focus has a really roomy trunk; my dad's golf bags and my airsoft stuff fit there with enough space for 2 good-sized hostages.

It all goes in the closet :a-grin:

Guns in a case

Uniform and Tac-Gear on hangers.

Ammo in a ammo box

Anything else in a chest I made myself

I store all of my stuff in an armoie. (For those of you that don't know what an armoie is, It's like a closed in computer closet.)

On the top shelf, I have all of my ammo (0.12 g - 0.36 g), ammo accessories, and shooting glasses.

On the top right shelf, I have all batteries, chargers, and other miscellaneous electrical stuff.

Right below that shelf I have my pistol and pistol mag.

Right below that I have my green gas canisters, paint, flashlight, and other small things (multitools, unjamming rods, etc.)

To the left (the main desk part), I have a power strip for supplying power. My 2 way radios, with headsets, and my KJW KC02 GBBR.

Under that (on the sliding keyboard part) I have my G&G Combat Machine M4 EBBR.

Under that (floor part) I have an empty combat pack, and my ghillie suit.

On the bottom level of the armoie, there is a drawer (presumably for copy paper or something similar). I store a few sets of United States BDU's in the drawer.

I wish I knew how to upload pics, but I don't.

I store all of my stuff in an armoie. (For those of you that don't know what an armoie is, It's like a closed in computer closet.)

On the top shelf, I have all of my ammo (0.12 g - 0.36 g), ammo accessories, and shooting glasses.

On the top right shelf, I have all batteries, chargers, and other miscellaneous electrical stuff.

Right below that shelf I have my pistol and pistol mag.

Right below that I have my green gas canisters, paint, flashlight, and other small things (multitools, unjamming rods, etc.)

To the left (the main desk part), I have a power strip for supplying power. My 2 way radios, with headsets, and my KJW KC02 GBBR.

Under that (on the sliding keyboard part) I have my G&G Combat Machine M4 EBBR.

Under that (floor part) I have an empty combat pack, and my ghillie suit.

On the bottom level of the armoie, there is a drawer (presumably for copy paper or something similar). I store a few sets of United States BDU's in the drawer.

I wish I knew how to upload pics, but I don't.

That sounds like a really nice setup... wondering if I can get an 'armoire' off craigslist cheap or something

My stuff just goes in assorted plastic bins I have in my room or is spread around said room. I'm probably going to work on a custom gun rack over the summer with my dad who's pretty good at woodworking for my AEGs. I'm not sure if I'm going to want it freestanding or to be hung on a wall yet.

Guest Gcommando36

Guns in a locked case under my bed.

Everything else lying all over the place in my room.

That sounds like a really nice setup... wondering if I can get an 'armoire' off craigslist cheap or something

Wow, thank you very much for the comment. I personally didn't think my setup was too amazing, but I guess that's because I'm a perfectionist and it seems that there is more stuff being crammed into that little armoire every day. But yeah, it's organized, so I guess it's alright. :)

Wow, thank you very much for the comment. I personally didn't think my setup was too amazing, but I guess that's because I'm a perfectionist and it seems that there is more stuff being crammed into that little armoire every day. But yeah, it's organized, so I guess it's alright. :)

you should upload pics. If you know how to get them on your computer just go to min.us and follow the instructions, then put the link to the picture in the 'insert image' dialogue box.

pics of my storage spot

S6300116.jpg

S6300118.jpg

S6300120.jpg

S6300121.jpg

nothing fancy, but want to make something for under my bed to put this stuff in :a-grin:

In gun bags, one gun bag is by my desk, the other is next to my bed, I keep my pistols in the original boxes by my desk. I'm not fancy, I find room to put them and that is where they go. Wish I had money to spend on wall hangings, etc. but I do not.

I felt so smart when I thought o the guitar bag idea.

Guess I wasn't the only one :(

I keep all my guns/ammo under my bed and my gear is in the closet. I'm planning on buying a real ammo case from the surplus store soon, just haven't gotten around to it.

Major Moron... those bb water-bottles look really cool lol, where did you get them? I"ll probably just pour some BBs into old water bottles but I'm curious.

those? Those actually are the original bottles, Air Venturi BB's are sold in those bottles... I am going to a game tomorrow, will probably empty one. I can send one to you if you really want one, just pay shipping, but doubt its worth it to you. a link to where the bbs came from: http://www.pyramydair.com/s/p/Air_Venturi_...0_rds_white/536

those? Those actually are the original bottles, Air Venturi BB's are sold in those bottles... I am going to a game tomorrow, will probably empty one. I can send one to you if you really want one, just pay shipping, but doubt its worth it to you. a link to where the bbs came from: http://www.pyramydair.com/s/p/Air_Venturi_...0_rds_white/536

thanks, I might actually get those 'cause I need some bios for a field that requires them if I want to play there this summer