to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
Rukus

Sweet FL location

If hunting is allowed in the area, it is NOT safe for airsoft. Can you say 'stray bullet'? And this should be posted in the 'Airsoft in the South-East' section of the forum.

While that place does look pretty cool to play in...aside from, you know, caved in roofs and debris everywhere....I Woudn't play airsoft there. It looks unsafe. You could trip (I know thats a common hazard, but there is A LOT of debris inside of those buildings) and get pretty seriously injured.

On a side note, Anyone ever noticed how the older you become, The more detrimental falls are to your body?(Fall as a teenager, scraped hands. Fall as a 70 year old, Broken hips, hands, knees, shins, feet, arms, 8 broken ribs, and a broken tail bone)

I hear ya on the falling thing. When I was seven, falling in a tumble on my skates would have me down for like three seconds and then I'd be up and back on track like I had Wolverine-healing abilities. Now if I fall I actually limp for a bit and I'm only 25!

A buddy of mine on another forum found a sweet spot in south florida that could be played on. Hunting is allowed in the area, so being able to play there wouldn't be a problem (I suspect). Rather than move the massive thread here, I thought I'd post a link.

http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=174248

Its a cool looking spot, but the danger from the building and people hunting who may get drawn in is too much. I've seen people who aren't playing get drawn in all the time in ninja fields.

The first picture should have told your right away to stay off. South Florida Water Management District is responsible for shutting down one of the best fields South Florida had to offer. US27. Its because of them renegade fields are being cracked down on.

However, the SFAA does have a plot of land that belongs to them to build an airsoft only field. There is going to be a really sweet spot opening up in Florida, we just need more support.

What the...I don't even....

Closed. What part of real guns and airsoft together made you think this is a good idea. Seriously, play on a sanctioned field.

Not to mention all the sharp edges, rust (tetanus) and debris in the buildings make this dangerous, even without the real guns added in.