Sign in to follow this  
Guest gamerfreak

Real sword svd fps drop?

Guest gamerfreak

I have an m150 spring in my gun and it shots about 540 but it well randomly drop to 450 every five shots or so

Any ideas?

I have an m150 spring in my gun and it shots about 540 but it well randomly drop to 450 every five shots or so

Any ideas?

Check the gearbox and motor for any damage to the gears or piston teeth. It could be that one of the teeth is not catching all the way and releases the piston slightly early. Otherwise it is probably an air-seal issue (though I doubt it considering it is dropping 90 FPS).

Guest gamerfreak
Check the gearbox and motor for any damage to the gears or piston teeth. It could be that one of the teeth is not catching all the way and releases the piston slightly early. Otherwise it is probably an air-seal issue (though I doubt it considering it is dropping 90 FPS).

aw man, that spring was so hard to get in. It is acutally like every 15 shots there is a random drop

+1 on the damage to the gears/piston teeth. Anything higher than an m140 in a RS SVD, if not installed correctly, will usually damage the first gear on the piston (which happened to me), or cause damage over a period of time to some of the gears. What was the brand of the m150?

Guest gamerfreak
Any chance there happen to randomly be some .28g or .30g BBs mixed in with your .20s (assuming you're chronoing with those)?

Haha actually I think that is the case since I just went through 50 with five fps difference. Thanks a lot