Sign in to follow this  
Ghillieinthemist

MY GUN WONT SHOOT

I just received a TSD SD702 and it simply wont shoot. Every time I :censored2: the gun and go to shoot it does nothing but roll out of the barrel when I tip it over, I noticed a spring in the box that is similar in size to the magazine spring, does this spring affect my shooting, should it be somewhere in the gun,and the bolt wont stay back when I :censored2: it it goes right back, I wasnt sure if it was normal the bolt would stay back anybody that knows what the problem is thanks

Edited by Ghillieinthemist

I just received a TSD SD702 and it simply wont shoot. Every time I :censored2: the gun and go to shoot it does nothing but roll out of the barrel when I tip it over, I noticed a spring in the box that is similar in size to the magazine spring, does this spring affect my shooting, should it be somewhere in the gun, anybody that knows what the problem is thanks

Wait, you :censored2: the gun, it loads a bb, the bb rolls out, but does the gun fire?

no when I press the trigger nothing but if I press it and point the barrel down it rolls out, the bolt doesn't stay back either

Are you sure your pulling the bolt back alllllllllllll the way? Isn't there a reallly strong spring in that? Do you have anyone else that is maybe stronger than you that could maybe try pulling back the bolt allll the way?

http://www.x-fire.org/vsr10/img_trigger_problem/2.jpg

Ok do you see the little lever thats shaped like a tilted "L"? If you do not pull the bolt back all the way, that lever will not catch and the gun will not fire beacuse the piston hasn't been caught but the gun will still load the a bb. Thats why the bb will fall out. Well this is only the case if you're not able to pull the bolt back all the way.

Edited by tomanybbs