Connor2882

Almost Done with my UTG L96!

So my UTG L96 has been a work in progress for a long time, and I'm nearing the end of my upgrade list for it.

The upgrades in it and arriving today are as follows:

PDI hop up chamber (arriving today)

Prom purple soft bucking (arriving today)

6.03 madbull v2 tightbore

upgrade set that has:

all new piston internals

m170 spring

I have set the barrel spacers extremely well so that's good but I am going to need a trigger system. Does anyone have any suggestions? I was thinking a King Arms Lightweight.. but I'm not sure about compatibility and reliability.

So my UTG L96 has been a work in progress for a long time, and I'm nearing the end of my upgrade list for it.

The upgrades in it and arriving today are as follows:

PDI hop up chamber (arriving today)

Prom purple soft bucking (arriving today)

6.03 madbull v2 tightbore

upgrade set that has:

all new piston internals

m170 spring

I have set the barrel spacers extremely well so that's good but I am going to need a trigger system. Does anyone have any suggestions? I was thinking a King Arms Lightweight.. but I'm not sure about compatibility and reliability.

I thought you were buying my zero trig haha

Nice, I just got my UTG MK96 today with the same barrel that you got. The Madbull one. Some people were saying that the madbull couldn't use the PDI hop-up, is that true, because you say your using it.

Edited by gotmilk24

update? I have a PDI unit on hold waiting on a 509mm (m16) 6.01 madbull barrel, no one has em in stock that I can find. Let me know how that bucking works out, that is still one area undecided for me.

update? I have a PDI unit on hold waiting on a 509mm (m16) 6.01 madbull barrel, no one has em in stock that I can find. Let me know how that bucking works out, that is still one area undecided for me.

Well it didnt really work so well initially when I tried to fit it in the chamber with the Prom purple soft bucking. But I just used a little WD-40 (lube) and bam! it worked. So maybe I wasnt supposed to do that but it works very nicely now.

Well it didnt really work so well initially when I tried to fit it in the chamber with the Prom purple soft bucking. But I just used a little WD-40 (lube) and bam! it worked. So maybe I wasnt supposed to do that but it works very nicely now.

So PDI hop-up fits right? Also, how much and where did you get it from?