to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
socosniper

we 1911 gas magazine question

I have a socom gear meu 1911 and I have two mags for it, one which came with the gun as well as a we 1911 mag I purchased for the gun. Both have problems with them. the WE 1911 mag used to have a leak but after I took off the o-ring on the bottom and soaked it in some silicon oil it stopped leaking, however the mag will only shoot about 12 bb's before it runs out of gas. the magazine that came with the gun was left in the gun when someone in my family left the gun in the car during the summer, I didn't find the gun until a number of days, the ,magazine now gets wedged into the gun and instead of falling out of the gun like it used to, it now has to be pulled or pushed from the top out of the gun.

Any knowledge or advice would be greatly appreciated.