to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share

Well, about a month ago, I traded jdm_waat for his upgraded M4. I was supposed to give my KWA M9 with 80 dollars.

Since he had 30+ rep (and one negative negative rep, what?), and a moderator on his friend's list, I felt safe going first. Shipped it out, received and confirmed, sent payment, received and confirmed. Now, for the last 3 weeks, I have been trying to inquire about the gun. I would send him emails asking him if he shipped, and he would always say I'll do it soon, or ignore a few. Last Sunday, he said he shipped. If he did, it should have gotten here by now. UPS said 4 days, its been 5. To top it off, hes ignored my past few emails this week inquiring about a tracking number. I also see him pop on and off of google chat, so I know he has internet.

Any help? :/

Again, I could be completely mistaken, but it has really been a while.

Thanks,

Dragrain

Edited by Dragrain

I almost bought a scope from him a while back, and he was taking a while to reply to my PMs. But he told me that he was having family issues or something like that. A member as reputable as him probably wouldn't up and scam someone like this.

Of course, no guarantees but I'm sure there is just real life issues preventing him from dealing with this. It happens.

And I could be wrong either way, but that's what it seems to be to me.

Sounds like it's worked out, just called him and I guess it was shipped yesterday. I guess it's going well now, hopefully. :)

Thats good, In a case like this if you choose to leave postive feedback over neutral feedback, I would state how long shipping took just for future buyers.

I'll shoot him a PM asking if he can explain anything in here.

edit: Shot him a quick pm with the link to this thread, but from his profile it looks like he hasnt logged in since the 21st here.

Edited by celbii

Guest logandoan
I'll shoot him a PM asking if he can explain anything in here.

edit: Shot him a quick pm with the link to this thread, but from his profile it looks like he hasnt logged in since the 21st here.

Sorry guys, things have been hectic. Between not having money, college coming up, being sick, etc... I'm doing my best to get this stuff out. I'm giving the two people I owe items extra stuff with their packages.. hopefully that helps make it right. I'm sorry for the delays, and from what you can see by my feedback this isn't how I normally am.

Normally stuff like this is #1 on my priority list but things have been so FU BAR lately that I've had to put this on the back burner. Again, I wholly apologize and will do my best to make it right.

Edit: I'm not ignoring anyone in particular, I just haven't been around at all. I haven't been on ASC chat / ASF chat in about a month, I haven't had a chance to log in here in a while, and I've been mobile most of the time I get emails and such.

Edited by logandoan

Well, things are still going badly. He keeps telling me he already shipped (about the third time in two months) yet I fail to receive a tracking number due to a different reason each time... I really don't know what to do. This is kind of getting out of hand, he's been ignoring me and has lied...