to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Airsoftkid295

WTB: Various M16 internal parts

Just a little background on the project, I just bought a Echo 1 M16-A2, I want to turn it into a full auto sniper so I can go from the grassy knoll straight to the forward action with out skipping a beat. To do this I will need the following up grade parts.

INTERNALLY:

1 M130 spring

1 Metal Bushings set

1 Steel heat treated gear set for a version 2 gearbox

1 polycarb piston head WITH bushings

EXTERNALLY:

1 Full sized M16 metal RIS Free float rail system

1 Metal M4/M16 Body

1-2 M4/M16 Hi-cap mags

Now my budget is very limited (55 bucks) so try to keep it cheap. Also I have a TSD m14 that I am willing to sell or trade, it shoots 410 fps with .20 gram bbs (I think) it is going for $30 (plus shipping), or mixture of needed parts. Donations are excepted for my project at the paypal email of outdoorkid295<AT>y ahoo.com PM me with offers for selling buying or trading! Thanks for looking!

Edited by Airsoftkid295

First of all, please understand that an M16 is not a sniper's rifle. Secondly, anything that has the ability to fire full auto, is generally not considered a sniper's rifle, and thus almost no field will allow you to use it. Thirdly, most fields will not allow you to light people up with ~450 fps on full auto in the "forward action"

So unless you play on public property, which by the way, is not exactly smiled upon here, then you may want to rethink your primary setup.

Just a few tips.

First of all, please understand that an M16 is not a sniper's rifle. Secondly, anything that has the ability to fire full auto, is generally not considered a sniper's rifle, and thus almost no field will allow you to use it. Thirdly, most fields will not allow you to light people up with ~450 fps on full auto in the "forward action"

So unless you play on public property, which by the way, is not exactly smiled upon here, then you may want to rethink your primary setup.

Just a few tips.

first off I don't give a :pain: about what other people think is a sniper rifle and what isn't, second I don't play on fields I play on private property with friends with simular guns. Aslo, I believe that it is retarded to pay for a field when I have 20 acres of private property to play on

Edited by Airsoftkid295

first off I don't give a :pain: about what other people think is a sniper rifle and what isn't, second I don't play on fields I play on private property with friends.

Alright, here we go...I was not trying to start an argument about what is and is not a certain type of weapon, there are threads for that. I had noticed that you are new to ASF, so all I was trying to do was help you understand that the weapon you are about to build, used in the way you are planning, is against the rules at most Airsoft fields. Now I'm not saying you are new to the sport, but you are new to the forum, and we get a lot of people that are new to the sport that want the highest fps gun, be able to hit someone at 200 yards, and be able to use it close up as well, and most of those people play in their backyard or at the local park. So, you will have to get over it if you thought I was trying to be offensive or something like that.

Anyways, I'm not going to drag this conversation on, it has to much potential to turn into a stupid argument over almost nothing, and we don't need anymore of those.

Leaf out.

Just a few tips.

bump

big bump and a pm