to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share

Anything by G&P or Deepfire. G&P's are on Evike and ehobby asia, and the Deepfire AEG's are on airsplat.

So nobody recommends the Masada? Its not a good buy a $290 brand new? I was also considering the KWA M4A1, But I want a project gun (Internally) and I heard of mag and internal compadibilidy issues with the KWA?

Its also a Local Store. So I don't have to hassle with shipping. (Airsoft Barracks in Jax)

Edited by airsoftking95

So nobody recommends the Masada? Its not a good buy a $290 brand new? I was also considering the KWA M4A1, But I want a project gun (Internally) and I heard of mag and internal compadibilidy issues with the KWA?

Its also a Local Store. So I don't have to hassle with shipping. (Airsoft Barracks in Jax)

if you want a project gun internally, then buy a used junker on ebay or asf

If you want a masada, the A&K is the way to go.

Lol Well heres my Kitlist so far, and what im buying with my Settlement check.

So Far.

Mich 2000 Replica

Black Balcava

Fox Commando Chest Rig

OEtech Chest Rig (Have 2, might aswell sell one)

Black Tinted Goggles

Cat Eye Bands

What I need.

ACU Set

Mich 2000 Accesories

Tan Boots

ACU/Black/Tan Pouches

A&K Masada

10 Pack of King Arms Midcaps

NCstar Red/Green Reflex

Gemtech Blackside Silencer

Magpul VFG.

And the list goes on. IM really looking for your opinions on the gun itself but I thought I should post this. As I really want a Masada type rifle. M4's are awesome, but ive had too many Armalites, and they take a great deal of externals to look fairly good and modern. A Masada is naturally modern. So that is my take on that deal. But prove me otherwise. :a-wink:

if you want a project gun internally, then buy a used junker on ebay or asf

I don't want to buy a gun that already has internal use. In that case, if I did replace one part with a quality one, that new part would be running with old and worn parts. This is my issue. Running with a new part and an upgraded part will prove the best results, especially if I decide not to upgrade or replace my whole gearbox.

Edited by airsoftking95

Lol Well heres my Kitlist so far, and what im buying with my Settlement check.

So Far.

Mich 2000 Replica

Black Balcava

Fox Commando Chest Rig

OEtech Chest Rig (Have 2, might aswell sell one)

Black Tinted Goggles

Cat Eye Bands

What I need.

ACU Set

Mich 2000 Accesories

Tan Boots

ACU/Black/Tan Pouches

A&K Masada

10 Pack of King Arms Midcaps

NCstar Red/Green Reflex

Gemtech Blackside Silencer

Magpul VFG.

And the list goes on. IM really looking for your opinions on the gun itself but I thought I should post this. As I really want a Masada type rifle. M4's are awesome, but ive had too many Armalites, and they take a great deal of externals to look fairly good and modern. A Masada is naturally modern. So that is my take on that deal. But prove me otherwise. :a-wink:

I don't want to buy a gun that already has internal use. In that case, if I did replace one part with a quality one, that new part would be running with old and worn parts. This is my issue. Running with a new part and an upgraded part will prove the best results, especially if I decide not to upgrade or replace my whole gearbox.

true

You are definitely paying for its uniqueness with the Masada. For guns in that similar price range you can get a mush better performing gun such as, G&P, G&G, KWA, and so on. But if you want a masada then go for it. It is just a standard v2 gb so there are a plethora of upgrades. The only thing that has me worried about the gun is the wacky 2 piece hop up. I am not sure if you will ever be able to reach out and touch someone like you could with say a standard m4 hop up. Also with evike coupon codes, which are always around 15%-18% off, you could get the gun for about $260 shipped.

Edited by 2Wheels4Ever

You are definitely paying for its uniqueness with the Masada. For guns in that similar price range you can get a mush better performing gun such as, G&P, G&G, KWA, and so on. But if you want a masada then go for it. It is just a standard v2 gb so there are a plethora of upgrades. The only thing that has me worried about the gun is the wacky 2 piece hop up. I am not sure if you will ever be able to reach out and touch someone like you could with say a standard m4 hop up. Also with evike coupon codes, which are always around 15%-18% off, you could get the gun for about $260 shipped.

Im pretty sure that I could get a aftermarket C&C'd hop up assembly or so I heard. Lol, Ill be upgrading it through the :censored2: to get it top notch. :a-wink:

Edited by airsoftking95

Parts are either working, on the brink of failiure, or dead. There isn't really an in between. When you get a used gun, just open it up and asess it. If something is on the brink of failure, replace it. If not, tune it, and forget about it.

Also...you sound like you are planning a lego build....proceed with caution.

I vote G&P for everything. I wasn't hugely impressed with the deepfire's that I have worked on. No for KWA as well. JG would be good if your looking for something cheap with relatively good internals. They provide a lot of gun for the money, but there is better out there.

Edited by major9

Parts are either working, on the brink of failiure, or dead. There isn't really an in between. When you get a used gun, just open it up and asess it. If something is on the brink of failure, replace it. If not, tune it, and forget about it.

Also...you sound like you are planning a lego build....proceed with caution.

I vote G&P for everything. I wasn't hugely impressed with the deepfire's that I have worked on. No for KWA as well. JG would be good if your looking for something cheap with relatively good internals. They provide a lot of gun for the money, but there is better out there.

With my experience, id have to say the bone stock and new gun is the way to go, a Used newly upgraded JG M16 for example would not perform aswell as a new JG M16 with the same upgrades. This is usually the case when I do tech work, id have to replace alot of parts to get the gun ready for upgrades. My preference though. Ive worked on a friends Masada when it crapped out, and I can tell you, its a nice performer, although some parts are incompadible with the standard V.2. Im not going to rebuild the gearbox from the bottom up, so its not a lego build, im upgrading the things that matter, I.E. Hop Up, Barrel (6.03), 2GX bucking (If it fits, which it should). And the like, the only gearbox parts I might try is a new Gearset, (Possibly, I heard that the stock JG gears are pretty hefty), and a new G&P Motor. Externally, I already posted.