Muzikman2112

FIRE SALE! DESPERATE TO SELL EVERYTHING

Wow...just want to first say I haven't logged in to ASF in more than a year. I wonder if anyone remembers me.....haha.

Anyways, I'm leaving for college on 8/22 and need to sell EVERYTHING!

Disclaimer:

-I have not used any of this gear in almost 2 years. Despite most of my items being top of the line brands, it has not been used in a while. BUY AT YOUR OWN RISK. But I will help you with any problem you have if you buy from me! I was a gearbox junkie!

-I SERIOUSLY need to just sell this stuff. OFFER ANYTHING ON ANYTHING!!!! I will barter. PLEASE do not contact me though if you are unsure of buying. Come to me intending to buy...regardless of price. I need to sell.

RULES:

-I have pictures for every item! I will not upload pictures onto here. But I have quality iphone pictures on my phone that I will email or text. Whichever you prefer.

-I will take ANY form of paypment, BUT ***paypal*** is encouraged.

-The prices I list are all OBO. Offer anything on anything. I just need this stuff gone!

-DISCOUNTS FOR MULTIPLE PURCHASES!

-I WILL DO ANYTHING TO SELL! PART OUT/DISCOUNT/ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Without further ado...this is what I have to sell:

Apparel:

Truspec Medium Long Multicam Pants, VERY GOOD condition. $25 shipped.

Propper Large Multicam Jacket, VERY GOOD condition. $25 shipped.

Truspec Medium Regular Desert Tiger Stripe Pants, VERY GOOD condition. $20 shipped.

Woodland Small Jacket. VERY GOOD condition. $5....you pay shipping.

Woodland Small Pants. VERY GOOD condition. $5....you pay shipping.

Woodland T-shirt. VERY GOOD condition. $5...you pay shipping.

Gear:

-Coyote Brown Eagle Industries SKD Tac Mod Chest Rig. Comes with frag and radio pouch! AWESOME condition. $65 shipped.

not my picture, but same rig http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/5690/img7800m.jpg

-OD Green Tactical Tailor Molle Belt. Has MOLLE all around the belt. AWESOME condition. $25 shipped.

-Crye Precision Multicam Beret. Made by Crye...ULTRA RARE! $25 shipped.

-Tan Arena Flakjaks. Used well but still function fine. $15 shipped.

-OD Green Pantac EMT pouch. $15 shipped.

-OD Green Condor double frag pouch. $12 shipped.

-OD Green Condor pistol Holster. $12 shipped.

-OD Green Condor single frag pouch. $10 shipped.

-OD Green Condor Utility Pouch. $12 shipped.

-Coyote Brown Condor pistol mag pouch. $7 shipped each, I have 2.

-OD Green Condor Drop Leg MOLLE Platform. $12 shipped.

-OD Green HSGI Suspenders. Ultra HSLD haha. $15 shipped.

-OD Green Condor MBSS Loadout!

Comes with:

-Hydro Pouch

-Radio Pouch

-EMT Pouch

-Dual pistol mag pouch

-Tactical Tailor Double G36 mag pouch (2x). Each holds 4 M4 MAGS!!! Super rare pouch.

$60 shipped.

-Coyote Brown First Line HSLD Belt Loadout!

comes with:

-Hard Shell Glock holster

-Maxpedition XL Rolly Polly

-Maxpedition Medium Rolly Polly

-Condor drop leg MOLLE platform

-Condor Belt

$50 Shipped.

Mock Plate Carrier Plate with internal storage. Great feel to stiffen up your PC!

$15 shipped.

***PRE PACKAGED BAG***

-there's literally at least 10 pouches in here...some OD, some painted, Condor, BHI, lots of misc., some junk.

-I'll throw in the airsplat carry bag too!

$25 shipped

Parts/Accessories

Full metal Reflex Sight. Bought for $45. $25 shipped.

Powerizer 9.6 5000mah battery with deans connectors. $90 battery. $25 shipped!

Firefox 11.1v Lipo. $20 shipped.

6mm bearings...never used. $7 shipped.

Generic, but well made RIS grip. $10 shipped.

Wires/fuses/connectors bag. $7 shipped. Good to have around...lots of wiring stuff!

****ANOTHER PRE PACKAGED PARTS BAG****

-several M4 grips

-m4 iron sights

-several flash hiders

-Propane adaptor BNIB.

-RIS Grips/adaptors/rail mounts/laser

-Dual Mag clip by CA and G&G (I have 2)

-Bipod

$45 shipped.

I WILL PART OUT.

GUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Disclaimer: All guns are sold as is!

CA custom G36E. Here are the internals from what I remember. I have not used it in over a year but this thing shot 330 fps w/ .25 at 28 rps on an 11.1v lipo.

-Prometheus Barrel

-Firefly soft bucking

-Systema Turbo Motor

-Extreme Fire AB Computer Mosfet with 3round burst

-Deans and micro connectors

-All systema/king arms/prometheus/CA internals. Believe me or not. But the gearbox alone is worth $500.

Externally: Multicam paintjob on grip/foregrip/stock

-G&P Battery Stock

-CA foregrip with bipod and rail

-King Arms Vertical fore grip

-extra g36 stock

-C-rail top rail

Kills me to sell this thing. It was my first AEG and it's completely custom. It's yours AS IS for $350. Great project/parts gun.

Dboys CUSTOM CASV M4

-Dboys Vltor emod stock

-Element Vltor Sights

-Extra Noveske iron sights

-Extra CA Seal rear iron sight

-Elemtent Vltor flash hider

-King Arms Vertical fore grip

-Element G27 grip

-PEQ box with 11.1v lipo with deans connectors

-Prometheus M4 Barrel

-Firefly Soft Bucking

-shoots 400 with .25's over 200ft (last time I shot it). This thing is seriously such a beast!

-Inside the gearbox has CA, Element, King Arms gears/piston/spring.

-Some kind of Torque motor, either CA, Element, or Prometheus.

My second favorite rifle I ever owned.....perfect DMR. Sold as is for $350.

HFC C96 Mauser GBB

-Great condition

-Comes with 2 mags

-All metal and wood construction

-not my picture, http://www.theairsoftgun.com/wp-content/im...as-mauser-2.gif

$80 shipped.

Magazines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 MAG g36 midcaps- $30 shipped

1 STAR G36 C-mag. Electric. $50 shipped.

If you have any questions....PM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll make any sort of deal!!!!!!

THANKS!

Ohhhh and the newfeed back system....I know I have a negative rep. But some kids just need to learn how to grow up. Check my comments on my profile for GOOD feedback! I've sold at least 100 items here over 3 years.

Edited by vietec: Next time, use the edit function if you have it. You have the edit button for 24 hours last I recall.

Edited by Aqua Donkey

Wow...20 pm's in no time! haha. Sorry if I take a little to respond....I'm getting similar offers from many people, so it's getting a little hectic! which is good.

ALSO....pm me! Don't ask me to pm you.

Items that have been sold have been removed from the list. TO ANYONE WHO HAS BOUGHT FROM ME, just a reminder, I will be shipping all of this week's purchases on saturday. After that I will be waiting again probably till wednesday.

Bump. As you can see my feedback is going up. Supporting my point that the -4 I had were 4 whiny 11 year olds out of over a 100 deals before the new feedback system.

You listed these guns as "as is", do all or any of them function fully?

I'm honestly not too sure. I know the gearboxes work fine, I'm guessing there just needs to be some hop-up adjustment. Like I said...when I last used them, they worked perfect, I'm just being safe and saying I'm not sure...and I can't test them out sorry to say.

Is that a gas blow back rifle, or a NONblow back rifle? As far as I know, the rifle was only NONblow back.

The hammer kicks, so I think it is considered GBB...haha. But yeah, basically the hammer kicks, so you can decide about that.

<AT>Kavurcen

Ummm....I told you already, there was a reason I sold you that gun for so cheap. It's unfortunate you didn't understand/fail to read and comprehend on why I was selling it for so cheap. Regardless...you spent $30 for a new barrel system but still saved over $200 on what the gun was originally paid for.

I'm new, how exactly would I go and purchase something?

Hello and welcome to ASF. Well 1st, you find something you're interested in... Then you check the seller's reputation by clicking the little "Trader Rating" number under their name... You might also click on their profile, read what their all about (profile comments, interests, etc) and maybe search the forum for their previous transactions (using the trader rating tool or the find all topics by member search tool)... then if you like the person and they sound or seem trust worthy, you let them know you're interested in doing business with them....

#1 always use paypal (never send cash or check in the mail) so if something goes wrong, you have some recourse to recover your money because WE ARE NOT responsible for transactions that take place here.

Make sure you have good contact info from the person and that info actually works. You might try asking for their phone number and calling them on the phone before sending them money. A seller's reputation is generally pretty important because if they've had good deals previously, then there is good chance your deal will also go smoothly but we make no guarantees about that.

Hope that helps, maybe others have additional comments about this.

The hammer kicks, so I think it is considered GBB...haha. But yeah, basically the hammer kicks, so you can decide about that.

The hammer kicks? What does that mean? Let's start from square one.

You load the magazine and insert it into the gun. Do you have to pull anything to "chamber" a round or can you immediately pull the trigger and fire a bb? Does some sort of action push the hammer back into lock position making the gun single action after every fired round, or is it double action all the time unless you manually lock the hammer back?

The hammer kicks? What does that mean? Let's start from square one.

You load the magazine and insert it into the gun. Do you have to pull anything to "chamber" a round or can you immediately pull the trigger and fire a bb? Does some sort of action push the hammer back into lock position making the gun single action after every fired round, or is it double action all the time unless you manually lock the hammer back?

You're asking a great question and I agree - "the hammer kicking" is a bit confusing. lol a "hammer kicking" can also mean a broken gun where when you try to fire it, all that happens is that the hammer moves, kicks, jumps, etc and nothing comes out of the gun :-)

Obviously I'll have to let the seller explain what he means exactly, but "the hammer kicking" has nothing to do with a GBB (Gas Blow Back) gun. GBB means that the slide moves to reload a new BB after each shot. A non GBB hand gun is a gas gun where the slide does not move. A NON GBB can also be simi-auto and fire as fast as you pull the trigger, but the slide does not move to chamber a BB or pellet.

A "Single Action" Only gun is where you have to :censored2: the hammer before firing the gun. A "Double Action" gun is where you can simply pull the trigger and the hammer :censored2: and drops to fire the round. Most GBB and Non GBB gas guns are both single and double action, which means you can pull the hammer back manually and fire it, or advance the slide to chamber a round (thus moving the hammer back to single action position), or simple pull the trigger to move the hammer and fire the BB.

.....EDIT... Um, after actually reading the entire topic, I see that I need to pay attention...

my mistake... As soon as I saw GBB / NBB, I assumed you guys were talking about a gas HAND gun, not a rifle. I guess I didn't realize people refer to gas rifles or long guns as GBB or NON blow back. I'm not sure about a gas rifle being called either GBB or NBB. My opinion is that its probably semi-auto and that you load the magazine, fill it with gas, squeeze the trigger.

...And after a few minutes on investigating this particular gun, I can say that some people do call this a GBB, but I think that's a misnomer IMO. I think more realistically, it's technically called a "semi-auto gas rifle". Which by the way I will also say that if the gun is in good shape, and fires like new, $80 a great deal.

Heck, I might even want it :-) - So Hey Aqua, if you don't sell it in a day or so, shoot me a text and I'll buy it.

I suppose I'll keep quiet now :a-embarassed::a-grin:

Edited by admin
see what happens when you don't read the entire post before commenting lol

Hehehe....thanks admin.

So yeah...basically, you load the mag, pull back the hammer, and you are good to go. When you pull the trigger the hammer is already back, so it launches forward and shoots the bb....which is why I'd consider it GBB.

Oh and mods! How can I edit my topic? I need to remove sold items badly!

thanks!

Edited by Aqua Donkey

But it's not. The gas isn't blowing anything back. Nothing is being blown back. The gun is a run of the mill NBB gun, whether it's a rifle or not. This is a carbine version of the NBB c96. The NBB c96 is like the TM/Y&P MK23 where you can fire it in double action, or pull the hammer back for a quicker, lighter pull.

The gun doesn't actuat the hammer itself during cycle(because there isn't a cycling action), you manually actuate the hammer via your thumb or by pulling the trigger.

I don't think overall savings is any justification for an item not being as described functionally.

And let me see if I understand this correctly...

If somebody gets a great deal on a gun in this thread, which is described as working, but it arrives at their door broken... that's too bad, they should have known that obviously there was something wrong with it if you were selling it this cheap?

Maybe that is a good lesson to take away from this thread, especially for people new to the airsoft buying and trading scene. If something's super cheap and the seller says it's fine... it's probably completely ######.

Stop crapping the mans thread and PM him instead of cluttering it with crap no one wants to read about. At least admin and jIMMY37 are conversing about an issue with the products at hand but you're just complaining about the past here. Do it in a different thread like I did or just PM him.

And if you receive a gun cheap you seriously must have super high expectations to receive a godly gun for a cheap price. He even has a disclaimer and this is also why people say no refunds/returns, so be more careful or don't buy at all.

PM'd about grips and magazine clips.

Thank you Logical...for being logical haha :)

Kav, you've been reported. Stop thread crapping and bad mouthing me. I explained myself fairly. You just aren't happy with it. And no you are not understanding it correctly. Bye.

MORE IMPORTANTLY! BUMP

bump

forgot about this page....here's my m4 and g36.

http://www.airsoftbuilds.com/weapon.php?id=95

http://www.airsoftbuilds.com/weapon.php?id=239

Edited by Aqua Donkey