Sign in to follow this  
LazyLama

MB01's Durability

I have a friend who has a Well MB01, and it's totally stock inside and out. He had used over 10,000 to 15,000 rounds of 0.36 bb's and is still performing very good! How is this possible despite the fact that the MB01 uses a PLASTIC trigger box? How come most mb01 users get their trigger box broken after a few months and not him?

Edited by LazyLama

But how come other guys get theirs broken in just weeks? Stupidity, wrong cocking of bolt I suppose?

Probably, I've put about 1-2k through mine so far, no problems, and no noticeable drop in fps or accuracy. The come with metal sears, so that probably helps a bit. Remember, automatics can last much much longer, HS5 tunes his to last over 200K rounds with crazy setups.

I have a friend who has a Well MB01, and it's totally stock inside and out. He had used over 10,000 to 15,000 rounds of 0.36 bb's and is still performing very good! How is this possible despite the fact that the MB01 uses a PLASTIC trigger box? How come most mb01 users get their trigger box broken after a few months and not him?

its because the design of the trigger mech itself doesnt put a lot of stress on the trigger box. most of it is going on to the sears. The trigger box is basically just a shell that holds everything in place. Thats the reason why maruzen never felt the need for a metal trigger box. and also, UTG has reinforced seers and they could take a m150 just fine, even with a plastic trigger box.