Sign in to follow this  
TheFallenHero

Stock rifle question

Well I watched a review of a rifle that will hit 100 foot shots 5/5 completely stock. It only costed 100 dollars. Is that a good stock gun or is there something better?

Is it the TSD SD702 that shoots 530fps with .20's?.If it is then yes that is a very good rifle I owned it for a little bit before I realized the bolt was defected but thats a different story

Pretty vague, what rifle is it, how large was the target, what was the FPS rating used and BB weight?

Plus, link to vid?

Edited by EchoRecon3

Pretty vague, what rifle is it, how large was the target, what was the FPS rating used and BB weight?

Plus, link to vid?

http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.ph...oducts_id=32741

Thats the rifle and if you scroll down the video of the shots is the first video. Its called yada yada yada review part 1. So watch that for info.

I think the bbs were .4g

Thats why I was asking. But on a stock gun I wasnt sure. So is the TSD SD702 a good gun. Its supposedly 530 fps right out the box with .2gs and 430-490 with .25gs at $100.

Why not consider one of those ASGI Custom guns?

200+ feet headshot out of the box

And you don't need to upgrade them at all unless you want to go for the extreme

Why not consider one of those ASGI Custom guns?

200+ feet headshot out of the box

And you don't need to upgrade them at all unless you want to go for the extreme

Because of my price range. I actually found a better one thats 150' 9/10 .30g bbs $109.99 on a 8x14 target. And he was able to hit it at 200' but didnt say the success rate. The gun is the TSD SD98.

Just mine, it's a very reliable rifle from my experience and I would highly recommend it as a beginning rifle.But if you are willing to spend the money EDI is right

Nah im not willing to just yet. It will be my first sniper rifle so I don't want to spend a whole bunch of money on a gun then find out I dislike playing that role. I think im going to go with the TSD SD98 from milspecairsoft.com because I can pay 130 for it and it comes with upgraded spring spring guide and piston. And its 490-530 with .20 and at my field they test it with .25 and 500 fps is the limit. So I wont need to upgrade it at all. Well besides making it quieter if its loud and maybe a few little pad mods on the grip stock and grip on the front.