2nd23rdmarines

Inokatsu All-Steel SIG-Sauer P226 kit for Marui compatibles

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8X12Na20Dk

Found this video for Inokatsu's new gbb handgun P226.

I don't think I saw anyone fire more than 10 shots, and they all looked ridiculously sluggish. Inokatsu is lucky their factory is located somewhere so warm, because they wouldn't even be able to make a marketing video for that steel slide otherwise. Unless they release some CO2 mags, any 226 with that steel kit will just be a wallhanger.

Interesting first post. Almost as if you came here just to post the video for advertisement purposes. Oh wait!

I'll leave it up considering it could generate some decent conversation. On that note, I really don't see a point. There are plenty of other Sig kits out there, this one doesn't bring anything new to the table, other than it's price tag. As someone who's dropped $2k+ on several stupid pistols that I ended up selling for half that, I still don't see this as worth it. As mentioned above, this would basically result in a collector's piece, without much to hook the collectors. Kinda foolish, but not surprising from Inokatsu. I won't even mention the fact that you can pick up a RS 226 for almost the same price. Oops :clown2:

Pictures: http://www.inokatsu.com/ShowMainProduct.asp?MovieId=41

You can pick up two RS P226's for the price of this kit in it's entirety--the $750 is only for the slide! The frame will be released later. The novelty of this kit is that it is steel so it feels like a real P226. The intended market is Japan, where a normal person can not own a P226--so this brings an airsoft gun as close as they could get. If they would make P226 CO2 mags then it would take care of the "sluggish" slide, but it seemed that way to me too when watching the video. So, who has a spare $1,300 to drop on the total kit and review it?