Sign in to follow this  
TheDarkRacer

Sig 552

Wellll ill put the full details out later but yea... a few pics from yesterday when I got a few parts in :)

((sorry fro the crappy cell phone pics....)

brokepistion.png

idk how this happened... but I had a few things I wanted to replace anyways

airsoftparts.png

then...

airsoftwork.png

and...

airsoft1.png

airsoft2.png

:ninja:

Edited by Tdurr

When/where did you pick up that LayLax EBR stock? They've been out of stock pretty much everywhere for a while now...

I'm a big SIG fan. I'm also kind of amused how that stock probably cost more than the cost of the base gun (that looks like it's a Cybergun/JG). :a-grin:

When/where did you pick up that LayLax EBR stock? They've been out of stock pretty much everywhere for a while now...

I'm a big SIG fan. I'm also kind of amused how that stock probably cost more than the cost of the base gun (that looks like it's a Cybergun/JG). :a-grin:

Haha ill pm u the info. And good eye its an jg base but in the next month the only thong jg will be the gb shell.

Daum!

That stock looks insanely awesome.

I think it looks 100% better when slid completely in though. When it is fully out its too much for me.

Kudos for a gun I wish I had!

Daum!

That stock looks insanely awesome.

I think it looks 100% better when slidI completely in though. When it is fully out its too much for me.

Kudos for a gun I wish I had!

Yeaa It feels great like 2 clicks out from fullt collapsed. And thanks again, it will still be changing very soon.

It's a bit hard to see the lack of trades that the TM would have, but the black gearbox kind of gave it away. The TM one isn't solid black.

U get my pm?