Joshery

Sniper Rifles

Hey guys, I'm new to this forum and also fairly new to airsoft, so let me know if I put this in the wrong place! I'm considering purchasing a sniper, but I live in Canada so my options are very limited... This list shows ALL of the snipers I can get in Canada for under $900 :a-confused: . If any of you guys have any experience with these guns or any advice then that would be great! I'm just not sure which brand is best, etc. Here's the list:

A&K Dragunov SVD

A.C.M. L96 M03

A.C.M. VSR-10 Light Weight

Bravo NDM 86 SVD

Bravo BV3 VSR-10

Classic Army M42

Echo1 ASR

Echo1 M28

Mauser L96

Mauser SR

Mauser SR Pro

Well MB01

Is UTG really that good?

Both the UTG L96 and JG Bar-10 are great base gun.

Meaning guns to be upgraded.

Stock performance to me really isn't that good....

Since all of my guns are upgraded and tuned....

Edited by EDI 1st

Hey guys, I'm new to this forum and also fairly new to airsoft, so let me know if I put this in the wrong place! I'm considering purchasing a sniper, but I live in Canada so my options are very limited... This list shows ALL of the snipers I can get in Canada for under $900 :a-confused: . If any of you guys have any experience with these guns or any advice then that would be great! I'm just not sure which brand is best, etc. Here's the list:

A&K Dragunov SVD

A.C.M. L96 M03

A.C.M. VSR-10 Light Weight

Bravo NDM 86 SVD

Bravo BV3 VSR-10

Classic Army M42

Echo1 ASR

Echo1 M28

Mauser L96

Mauser SR

Mauser SR Pro

Well MB01

What you want is the airsoftgi G700G - http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?...roducts_id=8253

It is a Jg Bar 10 already upgraded for only 275$

You save some cash and you don't have to install upgrades yourself.

It has great fps and accuracey

Can hit 200 foot headshot target 4 out of 5 times easy and can probaly fly to close to 300 feet.

What you want is the airsoftgi G700G - http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?...roducts_id=8253

It is a Jg Bar 10 already upgraded for only 275$

You save some cash and you don't have to install upgrades yourself.

It has great fps and accuracey

Can hit 200 foot headshot target 4 out of 5 times easy and can probaly fly to close to 300 feet.

Wow! Airsoft snipers and gbb pistols are so cheap in the States... but you have to remember I live in Canada. (Don't get me wrong, I love my country, but if you want to pay airsoft you're going to have to pay a bit extra.) So basically those ones in the list I posted are the only ones I can choose from.

If you're sure you can't get the UTG L96 in Canada, then that Bravo VSR-10 you listed looks to be similar if not identical to the JG BAR-10 (the websites I visited weren't very explicit, but it sure looks like the BAR-10, which is a China-clone of the TM VSR-10). If you get that, there are more upgrades available than for any other gun (so long as they fit).

But why not post on AirsoftCanada?--they must know exactly what can be got in Canada, and have experience with that "Bravo" which isn't really sold (at least not under that name) in the US.

Classic army is a great rifle.... but the parts are getting harder and harder to find.

If you want an M24 style of rifle, you can't go wrong with the M28. I love the one that I have. I was having some slam fire issues with it, but I just swaped out the sears with my TM sears and the rifle works great. Do a few mods to the hop chamber, and polish the inner barrel and you will have a great rifle.

If you're sure you can't get the UTG L96 in Canada, then that Bravo VSR-10 you listed looks to be similar if not identical to the JG BAR-10 (the websites I visited weren't very explicit, but it sure looks like the BAR-10, which is a China-clone of the TM VSR-10). If you get that, there are more upgrades available than for any other gun (so long as they fit).

But why not post on AirsoftCanada?--they must know exactly what can be got in Canada, and have experience with that "Bravo" which isn't really sold (at least not under that name) in the US.

Actually I find I get a lot more answers and advice from you guys. All they ever say is 'wait till your age verified'.

Actually I find I get a lot more answers and advice from you guys. All they ever say is 'wait till your age verified'.

They say that because you are trying to circumvent the rules. By law in Canada you need to be 18 to purchase Airsoft (they are classed as firearm replica's here), and the only way to be sure that you meet the age restrictions, is for you to become age verified on ASC. Once you do that, you will find a WHOLE lot of options open up to you, as well as a MUCH larger selection of models through the B/S/T forum. Until then, you will find that very few people on the Canadian Forums will answer your questions about guns, and where to get them.

um....COD doesn't have M24....they have M40

Wait a minute, I was talking about the pic of the WA2000 in the sigfile.

Call of Duty: Black Ops Weapons

Want to know what weapons you get to shoot people in the face with in Black Ops? Here is a list of Call of Duty: Black Ops weapons, camo and reticles.

Assault rifles

M16

Enfield

M14

Famas

Galil

AUG

FN FAL

AK-47

Commando

G11

Sniper rifles

L96AW

Dragunov

WA2000

PSG1

Submachine guns

MP5k

Skorpion

MAC-10

AK74u

Uzi

PM63

MPL

Spectre

Kiparis

Light Machine Guns

HK21

RPK

M60

Mini-Gun (obtained from Care Packages)

Shotguns

KS-23

SPAS

Olympia

Ithaca

HS-10

Bows

Crossbow

Pistols

M1911

.357 Magnum

Python

Makerov

ASP

CZ75

Launchers

M202A1 “Grim Reaper” Rocket Launcher (obtained from Care Packages)

RPG-7

China Lake Pump Action Grenade Launcher

Strela

M72

Assault Rifle Attachments

Extended Mags (500CP)

Dual Mag (500CP)

ACOG (750CP)

Red Dot Sight (750CP)

Reflex (750CP)

Masterkey (750 CP)

Flamethrower